Hungry For Success

Just noticed my squads personality on the info page is "hungry for success". Never seen that before, usually its determined or ambitious. Im currently managing northampton in league two 2016/17. They got relegated from L1 last season but somehow managed to get to the F.A. Cup final but lost after extra time. So i joined when the season ended, and we're in the euro cup, just after beating a poor Hibs team in the 4th qualifying round. Anyways does this mean the club are very ambitious and i could be sacked if i fail? I dont expect to win any other games in europe.

I was managing southampton and hungary. Funny thing is they sacked their manager as soon as relegation was confirmed even though they had a cup final to play. So they had no manager for the final. When i noticed they got to the fa cup final i decided to check what league they were in and i found they were managerless and to the bottom of L1. I was getting bored of southampton so i resigned and applyed. Ill have to check what the euro expectations are when i get home. If i remember correctly they beat teams like derby, fulham and aston villa after extra time in the semi final.

Archived