how do i make more clear cut chances

I am playing a 4-5-1 formation with manchester united,defensively solid,currently in 3rd season,in the prem i have played 28 games scored 59 and coceded 10.But the problem is i am not creating many ccc's.I have set my striker as the target man and the aml and amr to cross to target man with run on to ball and through balls mixed.I would expect the widemen to be slipping through balls to rooney to run on to and create a whole load of ccc'c.Any help why i am not doing this.My 2 cm are through balls mixed all the rest of the players are through balls rarely as i feel to many through balls looses posession.Any help and ideas would be great.THANKS.:confused:

Mabye put a CAM in.

what do you think to maybe putting a forward arrow on one of my mc,don't want to move a man to the amc role cos it might unbalance things and don't want to weaken the defensive side as it is very strong

what do you think to maybe putting a forward arrow on one of my mc,don't want to move a man to the amc role cos it might unbalance things and don't want to weaken the defensive side as it is very strong

Yes i think this would work, have to try it?

And i do not think it would be as affective as a CAM it could still work.

Have you tried putting and arrow on a CM player?

Archived