Daniel villalva

Not sure if this guy has a thread or not , i had a look at didnt see anything ..

1251858840584_f.jpg

Daniel Alberto "Keko" Villalba Barrios (born July 6, 1992 in Caá Catí) is an Argentine football striker, who plays for River Plate.

Nothing really to write about this kid apart from manchester united looked at him in 2009

SS of him in my game : http://img203.imageshack.us/i/87502072.jpg/ ( cant get the screen shot to load up

He cost me 8.5million euro's from river 2011-2012 season , very good player and highly reccomended

forgot to mention he is a wonderkid also

also forgot to state that he isnt a natural winger :p i taught him that role as i thought with him being small he could be more of a messi like player from the left wing cutting in

Just finished my season , i think it was my 4th season .. he played most of my games picked up young player of the year and nearly won la liga player of year . in 46 games he got 25 goals and 12 assists av rating 7.42 =]

that includes scoring the winner in champ league final ;)

Snoop Robbie Rob, im still in first season, and im now in January, which means he will join in the summer because of his age, I have 10million in transfer funds, from sales I made in the summer 09 and January 10, and the fact that I havent brought many players in. Ive tried loaning, but theres not willing to loan out, and he wouldnt join until the summer anyway.

Im playing a 4-1-3-2 formation, so would stick him up top with Stevie Fletcher or Bogdan Stancu, and I also have his team mate Buornatte (sp) who will start playing once his medical thing is up :)

My scout, who has 19 for both scout skills, has said he is already said he is better than Fletcher, and can only go on and get much better? 4.7million, is now 2.2mil upfront, 2.5mil over 48 months? Im definetly going to do it I think, and sell Paterson.

• 2 weeks later...

villalva.jpg

historyh.jpg

I realise these are stats for the Argentinian league but he has been awesome. I wish I could afford to buy him but there is no chance of that. I will be trying to sign him with whatever team I decide to go with next.

Archived