Peter Pawlett

In real life-

340x.jpg

Peter Pawlett (born 3 February 1991 in Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire) is a professional footballer currently playing for Scottish Premier League club Aberdeen.

Pawlett was brought up in Aberdeen since a young age, and made his Aberdeen debut in February 2009, coming on as a substitute in a 5–0 Scottish Cup victory over East Fife. He made his SPL debut for Aberdeen as a substitute in a 3–1 loss to Celtic on 2 May 2009, and he made his first league start in a 2–1 loss to Rangers two weeks later.

Despite being born in Hull, Pawlett was selected for the Scotland under-19 team in November 2009.

Pawlett won the Clydesdale Bank Premier League young player of the month for November 2009.

In FM-

peterpawlett.jpg

^ this is in the original version of the game no patches so he may vary on the other patches

Peter Pawlett is a right midfielder who you can get on loan in the first season with around £250,000 fee or could be bought for around £400,000. With the right training he can become a Scotland regular or even a the best right midfielder in Scotland. I have played him twice only because he has been injured half of the season and i played him as a right midfielder and a winger attack as he is a really good crosser of the ball. On previous saves he has out played most of the right midfielders i have bought and he also got 14 youth caps with 5 goals.

Archived