Want To Weald Stones In The BSS? No Thanks, I'd Rather Do It In The Premier League!

Jenko_EFC

deqziv.jpg

General Information

Wealdstone are a semi-professional club based in Wealdstone, in the London Borough of Harrow. Wealdstone wear blue shirts and shorts and are nicknamed 'The Stones' or 'The Royals'. Founded in 1899, the club have won 2 recent major trophies: The Blue Square Premier in 1985 and The FA Trophy also in 1985! An icon of the club is Jermaine Beckford of Leeds United and in 2005-06 scored 30 goals in 40 appearences and got himself a move to Leeds for £50K. Wealdstone have an Estimated Value of £120K and have Okay finances. The club have a 2000 seater stadium but only seats 250.

Aims

Media prediction is 16th. I believe with a few signings we could be just outside the play-offs. In around 15 years I expect before the Premier League!

This is my Manager Profile

This is a game based on dafuge's FM10 challenge. It is on the latest patch 10.3.

The squad is okay but in need of a few improvements with my £7K transfer budget! Finances are generally fine with £75K bank balance. I will be doing season updates as often as possible.

Archived