Youth Training bug(?)

As Rangers, all my players are in my senior training regime. There isn't even a number beside "General (Youth)".

- every other club has a youth regime

- I've not edited the database

- it has never happened before and I've played as Rangers many times

- I've not pirated the game, it's visible on my Steam list as can be seen here

That should clear up most suggestions to the problem unless this is a common problem. I googled and seen nothing.

From the Steam browser I verified the game cache files and defragmented them. This never fixed the problem.

It has turned out to be that. Why is every Rangers player, including the ones under 18, on a full time contract?

This has never happened before either, yet it's not happening in all databases.

Also, going back to 10.2.0 database...

http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/6978/feckingfm.png

I don't have any data edits so why would it not have the league properly?!

edit - some are under 16, but on full time contracts. They were never like that before though. If I sign a player from someone else as a 'Youth' they go to youth training though.

I remember a similar post on here and the OP had the same problem with Rangers. Maybe start a game on 10.2, then after a season or whatever patch it to 10.3. (maybe holiday to see if it works first).

Shouldn't you post something that might help rather than that garbage? It's not a typical bug, so I want more info first. Maybe a file has been moved that's messed something up (thus why there is a question mark after bug). All I know it, it's never happened before but it's happening now.

Archived