Attributes affecting players getting worse with age

What attributes make players "age slower"? I guess an obvious one is Natural Fitness. But are Determination & Professionalism also directly relative to attributes dropping at 30+? Is there notable randomness involved?

I would say there is an element of randomness with regards to which attributes go down, but not which players. If you look at the truly great players in the game, they retain the majority of their attributes until about 35 - and that includes their physical attributes, which would drop of in a lesser player.

I would say natural fitness plays a key role. Away from that possibly work rate and determination, as well as some of the hidden attributes. I wouldnt say they stop the decline, jsut slow it to a more managable decline.

I would say there is an element of randomness with regards to which attributes go down, but not which players. If you look at the truly great players in the game, they retain the majority of their attributes until about 35 - and that includes their physical attributes, which would drop of in a lesser player.

I would say natural fitness plays a key role. Away from that possibly work rate and determination, as well as some of the hidden attributes. I wouldnt say they stop the decline, jsut slow it to a more managable decline.

yeah good post mate i agree with the certain degree of randomness in which attributes go down.

Archived