Tweak skins?

Beanos28

Hi

Anybody know how to tweak skins? The onepiece skin is perfect but for just one annoying little thing. The text of the teams on the match screen is in blue and hard to see on blue backgrounds, anyone know how to tweak in the config to make them white? Ta

Hi, just to confirm what i mean, when you select ONLY commentary. You see the names of the teams at the top and middle of your screen, its the names in the middle that is BLUE. Its them that i need WHITE. I have checked the onepeice settings.xml and am lost. Does someone know what to change?

It depends on what the skinner has done to change the colour, the simplest solution is to look in the panels folder within the folder for your skin and see if the following file is present 'match incidents.xml' if it is delete it and the colour should go back to white. (You'll need to turn the skin cache and reload the skin).

If that file isn't present then you will need to open the <skin name> settings.xml file located in the settings folder for the skin with notepad and locate the colour that the skin has changed to light blue and change the colour to the colour you want (or delete the line to get the original colour back) I would guess the title or selection colour is the one that has been edited.

Thanks for your help, its sorted now. Appreciate it loads as i can see the text on blue backgrounds now :)

Its this line in the settings.xml incase anyone wants to know or had the same trouble as me, just change all the values to 255 (they were originally on 172, 98, 255)

<colour name="title" red="255" green="255" blue="255" />

Archived