CromScott's FM2010 update (new players added)

cromscott

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some names to look out for

Alexis Sainrimat (PSG)

Abdallah Yaisien (PSG)

Manuel Lanzini (River)

Rafael Veloso (Sporting)

Shawn Parker (Mainz)

Sam Magri (Portsmouth)

Nathan Redmond (Birmingham)

Erich Berko (Stuttgart)

Marvin Duksch (Dortmund)

Tarek bensaid (Auxerre)

Emre Can (Bayern)

Jean Carlos chera (Santos)

Gerard Deulofeu (Barcelona)

Paco (Valencia)

Jose Angel Gomez (Seville)

Christian Maldini(Milan)

Armindo Bruma (Sporting)

Sancidino Malam Silva (Benfica)

Anyway i'l do a proper full list tomorrow because im off the start a game.

hi crom how will your facepack affect my existing one? i am using the megapack from sortitoutsi. should i just copy this folder into the faces folder for it to work? thanks for ur response

hi crom how will your facepack affect my existing one? i am using the megapack from sortitoutsi. should i just copy this folder into the faces folder for it to work? thanks for ur response

Yes mate it wont affect it because its for players that wont be in the megapack....just stick it in your facepack folder

+ New Young Players added about 200 of the best young players not in the game.. i.e Kenji Gorre (Man Utd) Enzo Zidane (R.Madrid) Jean Carlos Chera (Santos)Robert Hall (west Ham) jesus fernandez saez aka Suso (liverpool) Raheem Sterling (liverpool) Yago Del Piero (inter)Zele Ismail (wolves) Zak Ansah (Arsenal) Valerio Verre (Roma)Hallam Hope (Everton) and many more.....I will be adding more young players as i update my data base

+ loans removed

+ Released players updated

+ Removed old bans

+ Staff changes added

+ Board changes added

+ Relegation & Promotions

+ Transfer budgets are updated

+ European Comps changed i.e Tottenham and Sampdorida in champions league

+ Missing players added

+ Team Reputations updated

+ Contains Real Comp Names i.e N-Power Championship and Europa League

+ Thousands upon Thousands of transfers updated

+ Alot more Players will be avalible to buy at the start of the game(player cleansing)

Enjoy Feedback welcome **Updated Mk6 out now *** http://www.filefront.com/16630147/CrOmScOtT-uPdAtE-2010-Mk-61.rar/

*************FACEPACK FOR THE YOUNG PLAYERS IVE MADE http://www.filefront.com/16629503/CROMSFACEPACK.rar/

Is there anychance you could do a player CA/PA update to go with this update

I've got FM2010 coming in the post tomorrow from Zavvi. Can't wait to get the official patch installed and get Crom's update in my game. Can someone tell me where to put the file/folder once extracted please? Great work BTW.

I've got FM2010 coming in the post tomorrow from Zavvi. Can't wait to get the official patch installed and get Crom's update in my game. Can someone tell me where to put the file/folder once extracted please? Great work BTW.

My Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2010/editor data

Updates are alot smaller in FM2010 aswell because of the new update format. :) Enjoy FM2010 dude.

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease

i love unearthign new stars and it's so frustrating not being able to play the game just now.

Hi lads,

could anybody pm me a list of the young players added?

i ain't got access to my game just now and i really really want to see who is the next generation of stars!

thanks

If you're looking someone to give you a list of the players added, then you're really not 'unearthing' them. Play the game and find the talented youngsters yourself then you could actually say you have 'unearthed' them.

but im away from home for a while and i want to see who they are mate,

it's not just for FM,

i love to hear about up and coming young stars in real life

[so i can tell my pals about them etc]

i just love learning all i can about football.

If you're looking someone to give you a list of the players added, then you're really not 'unearthing' them. Play the game and find the talented youngsters yourself then you could actually say you have 'unearthed' them.

That is exactly what I was going to reply with last night but I really couldn't be bothered.

This is proberbly to much to ask and a bit hard to explain but i was wondering if you have changed the fact you cant sign players because they have just signed for a new club, for example you couldn't sign tevez because he had just signed for man city, so had no intrest, has this been changed so you can sign these kind of players now? sorry if i haven't explained this well i didn't know how to word it haha. :)

This is proberbly to much to ask and a bit hard to explain but i was wondering if you have changed the fact you cant sign players because they have just signed for a new club, for example you couldn't sign tevez because he had just signed for man city, so had no intrest, has this been changed so you can sign these kind of players now?

Yeah, this has been done :)

That is exactly what I was going to reply with last night but I really couldn't be bothered.

aye,

imagine coming on here and asking for a wee bit of help eh?

whats the big deal?

i would d/load it and play it but coz of work i can't,and i won't be home for a few months,

i only wanted to have a look at some decent youngsters.

thanks for the help lads.

aye,

whats the big deal?

i would d/load it and play it but coz of work i can't,and i won't be home for a few months,

Your very welcome, hurry back

aye,

whats the big deal?

Theres no problem at all in asking for help. The thing that bothered me was your claim that you like to "unearth" young talents but clearly you dont want to "unearth" them. You want to be told who they are and snap them up on the first day in the game.

it appears that there is a problem mate,at the moment im stuck miles away from home,i can't play the game at the moment so the next best thing is to have a look at players who could be stars in real life,and do you really think that there would be any enjoyment gained from snapping up young stars at the start of the game? [there are plenty links online for anybody to do that]

i simply wanted to see which youngsters had been added as i was interested to see who had a chance of being the next generation of stars in real life,that is all plain and simple.

Maybe you misunderstood me when i said unearthing or maybe i posted it wrongly.

just looking for a we bit of help from fellow fans of the game.

Have you got a list of the -10 PA players, if you've changed any?

Also, is Vincent Aboubakar at Valenciennes? If not here is his Wiki page, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vincent_Aboubakar. 18 and capped for his country, so should be given a -8/-9 PA imo.

)

And have you done the transfers of Chris Dagnall and Bobby (Robert) Grant to Scunthorpe, and Jimmy Briand to Lyon?

Archived