Error when loading my custom database - Help?

BEGGSY

Ok first off what I am trying to do is make the english league structure like this

Premiership

Championship

SPL

League 1

Scottish 1st division

League 2

Scottish 2nd division

Blue Square Premier

Scottish 3rd division

I have changed all scottish leagues above to english nationality and added them into Nation Rules league section but when I try to load it, I get this...

no8o5t.jpg

Any help is gratefully appreciated.

I have fixed it but instead of the league structure being like this...

Premiership

Championship

SPL

League 1

Scottish 1st division

League 2

Scottish 2nd division

Blue Square Premier

Scottish 3rd division

It is like this

Premiership

Championship

League 1

League 2

BSP

BS N/S

English Regional Divisions

SPL

Scottish 1st division

Scottish 2nd division

Scottish 3rd division

is it possible to get it like my first post in this thread, because I am stumped. BTW I have made SPL and the other higher levels of leagues than the ones I wanted them to be but when I save in editor it switches it so they are like bottom of the pile.

If you made that in nation rules by just adding the Scotland divisions to the existing England divisions it could not work.

You have to add all leagues/divisions manually (you will lose all pre-coded rules that way). Than you have to set the rules and also promotion/relegation manually.

I can see what you are trying to do but the best way to do this in my opinion is to recreate the entire structure manually rather than swapping the scottish leagues into england. It might take more work but it is less likely to cause errors.

Archived