Question about international managing

hi guys i was wondering if anyone knew the secret to arranging international friendlies, i mean sometimes when i try to there are only 2 available days and sometimes 4. is there a particular time period when you can arrange friendlies? and if so what is the maximum number of games you can schedule?

any help wouild be appreciated

I'm not 100% sure but I should there would be a particular time where you can play international matches. You cant do it all the time as your players would be on club duty. Cant expect the clubs to just let them go whenever you want. Not sure exactly when you can arrange them though. But you do usually get a 2 week period every now and then where you can arrange friendlies. I think it comes after every 2 months or 3 months. But like I said, not 100% sure about this.

Not be mention its more realistic imo, since the Manager of an international team has next to no influence over friendlies. The countries FA sort that out, and they are nearly always for economic reasons, or bartering purposes (IE, Eng vs Tri&Tob was the EFAs attempt to garner a world cup vote. Which is ironically useless now since if USA go for it, they will back the USA anyway. But thats another matter lol)

Archived