What kind of football do you like to play?

Am using a 4-1-2-2-1 formation, flat back 4, def mid, 2 cms (one free to attack, one with high closing down), amr/l and a forward. Prefere speedy strikers who like to play others in, aguero mileveski(sp?) both excel in this formation. The defending 5 are rigid and the attacking 5 do the hard work, all of them score a fair few. Includes short passing with both cms having "tries killer balls often" (for counter attacking!), amr/l to cut inside and good finnishing as often they'll play diagonal balls for each other.

Attacking formation built on a top defence. My full backs bomb up and down the pitch, they're essentially wing backs who play in the FB position. My CB's are a cohesive unit, who also contribute at corners. My CM's are both Box to Box, linking up the defence and attack together, never missing a beat. My wingers are inside forwards, as capable of delivering a pinpoint cross as they are a neat finish or diving header. My strikers are supremely capable or both scoring and supplying in plentiful amounts.

I usually start a game with an attacking formation, then if I smell blood, or need a goal, I'll switch to overload + get ball forward and take more risks.

It's not for nothing I smash other teams when it comes to goal difference, as I score bucketloads, and have one of the meanest defences in the league.

Right now I play a 4-3-1-2 formation with attacking wing backs, a creative playmaker between two defensive midfielders, one attacking midfielder and two technically skillful strikers. Short passing, fluid, plenty of creative freedom. At times we play beautiful football :)

Archived