Earlyest Champions

12 of March 2011 (no idea what game it was) this was the best screenie i could find of it:

Managed 6th of March in my current game, but cba posting since there seemed a perfectly legit posting somewhere above of 20th Feb.

why do people always post things like this when they are either A) cheating constantly B) Cheating to get into an idomitable postion. or C) Aquire all the best players via the aforementioned acts only to stop cheating once they find it has no further need because, well, they own all the best players now and dont need to.

I know its not conclusive, but I would be interested to see the game status page which shows how many times the game has been saved - even with these awesome players which may have been edited I would be surprised not to draw a tough away game all season......

I know its not conclusive, but I would be interested to see the game status page which shows how many times the game has been saved - even with these awesome players which may have been edited I would be surprised not to draw a tough away game all season......

the number of times saved is possibly a good indicator, although I'm slightly paranoid after my old PC would randomly stop in the middle of a match, so i tend to save before and after every match, sometimes multiple times if i cant remember if i've done it or not. thats why mine sits on 477 saves on April 21st 2012 :)

Of course it matters about the tactic - you are winning without putting any effrot into the game - it;s easy to buy good players and sicne you probably have all the best players in the world - what exactly have you contributed.

Utter stupidity.

i only scored an average of 2 goals a game. my record of 16 conceded in 33 games was my backbone to success.

to me if people can do it without cheating then well done. if they do cheat then i dont know what they get out of the game. mind you a lot of people only like winning so support man utd

Awww doesn't your team ever win anything? At the end of the day, im from Manchester, Newton Heath to be prescise where Man Utd started off. Yes im a Man Utd fan. Not because they win but because I support the team where im from.

If I was from Clayton down the road I'd have probably been a City fan. I believe you should support the club from the place you are from. So if we are from Manchester and support Manchester United does that make us all glory hunters?

I suppose when Man City start winning everything under the sun they will also be glory hunters? Its not our fault we were born in Manchester and support our local teams.

EDIT:

Actually it all makes sense now, Leicester City eh? Poor lad. No wonder you have a chip the size of Filbert Street on your shoulder. Oh wait, do you know what/where Filbert Street was/is?

Awww doesn't your team ever win anything? At the end of the day, im from Manchester, Newton Heath to be prescise where Man Utd started off. Yes im a Man Utd fan. Not because they win but because I support the team where im from.

If I was from Clayton down the road I'd have probably been a City fan. I believe you should support the club from the place you are from. So if we are from Manchester and support Manchester United does that make us all glory hunters?

I suppose when Man City start winning everything under the sun they will also be glory hunters? Its not our fault we were born in Manchester and support our local teams.

EDIT:

Actually it all makes sense now, Leicester City eh? Poor lad. No wonder you have a chip the size of Filbert Street on your shoulder. Oh wait, do you know what/where Filbert Street was/is?

Why do people have such a problem with winners.....

Archived