How to Get Barce B Team back into League?

dunner

Hi Lads

I posted this originally in the general discussions tab hoping a simple game manipulation may have helped out but it doesnt seem to possible.

I took over at Barcelona in the third season of the game and noticed that Barcelona Atletic (Barce's B Team) got relegated from Second Division B3 in 2009/2010 season. I'm now about to begin the 2012/2013 season and there is no sign of them ever getting back into the division.

Is there anyway of speeding this up or even editing the game to put them back into it? (I couldnt care less if it is classified as cheating)

I bought a number of good youngsters who will be "graduating" from the under 19 team soon enough and i'd prefer to keep hold of them in the B team as opposed to loaning them out to other clubs.

Is there any editor available that will allow me to do this? I have the FMRTE but i cant edit the clubs in each league in this.

Cheers for any help

As far as my knowledge not a single B/II/2 team ever gets promoted back into playable leagues.

Damn that isn't good news.

Can anyone confirm if this is true?

Is there any other editors around capable of doing this?

Damn that isn't good news.

Can anyone confirm if this is true?

Is there any other editors around capable of doing this?

I can't confirm it, but it sounds about right to me.

I don't know of any editor that can do this, but you should be able to take one of the other teams in the Second division and edit your affiliation with them to a "B Team" using FMRTE. I think. Worth a shot.

I can't confirm it, but it sounds about right to me.

I don't know of any editor that can do this, but you should be able to take one of the other teams in the Second division and edit your affiliation with them to a "B Team" using FMRTE. I think. Worth a shot.

Thanks for the idea mate

I've given it a go but i cant seem to get it to work without crashing the game or it just doesnt do anything.

Whichever team i choose to make my new b team i never have the option to move players freely between the teams like you would with your normal b team.

Any suggestions on how best to do it?

Thanks a mill lads

• 1 month later...

Archived