The World Clan CM03/04 >>in-Game Thread<<

Kozak

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by AlexisManson:

And to think you all used to say my assistant was responsible for most of my wins icon_rolleyes.gif

I've been away for the last 3 weeks and look what happens icon_mad.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's only 4 sessions. You get what you deserve icon_razz.gif

Well Well Well. 3 times I have been sacked now. (That a record? icon_wink.gif in CM Online history)

Anyway. After the short success at real madrid I decided to go to my supported club in real-life of Aberdeen FC who were in Division 2 of the game and launghsing in 17th place and near relegation. The board and fans both thought we would struggle to keep in Division 2 but after the loan deals of Fabio Corsi form Kozak's Athletico Madrid and also super hitman Robin Keift on loan from Real Madrid (Don't know who managed them icon_razz.gif )

It started slow with Aberdeen consisting of no left-backs but once left-back Manolo came to Pittodrie from Celta Vigo on a free transfer. The Dons took off with wins like 6-0 against Aston Villa and 9-0 against Espanyol with Keift scoring 5 goals in that game.

So the new season came and Buchan once again loaned Corsi who is scoring for fun in Division 2. He is partnerd now by 15 year old Jamie Collins also from Athletico Madrid who scored on his debut and keeps scoring. Keift though is back at Real and after persistent tries to loan him he is still not at Pittodrie again.

In the league the Dons are top with Rav's Wilsa in 2nd place.

COME ON YOU DONS!!!!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Martin Buchan:

After the short success at real madrid I decided to go to my supported club in real-life of Aberdeen FC <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Making a team bankrupt as you did at my rivals was a success icon14.gif.

This weeks schedule of play:

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

| DAY | START TIME | END TIME |

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

| Monday | | |

| Tuesday | 7.45pm | 9.30pm |

| Wednesday | | |

| Thursday | 8.00pm | 9.30pm |

| Friday | | |

| Saterday | | |

| Sunday | No play!!! | |

All UK-time

</pre>

parmaheaderjpeg.jpg

Shock resignation

It is with great sadness that manager JDC is resigning from Parma just as they reach a pinnacle in the game. Unfortunate circumstances have forced the resignation of the Parma manager JDC as his position became untenable.

On his way out, JDC wished all well and hoped Parma’s stars stay together to see the job out and don’t leave for the glory at Atlético

**Breaking News**

A New Beginning for Alexis Manson

The pressure from impatient Marseille fans was too much for the board to ignore any longer. French manager Alexis Manson was sad to leave the club as he wished to stay, but he never really managed to bring back L'OM to the heights they had reached a couple of seasons ago.

It is believed Manson, despite being on holidays and unable to take part in the world of football at the moment, has applied for the Celtic, Nantes and Betis jobs, all in the 1st division.

BREAKING NEWS

French superstriker Thiery Henry leaves champions Atlético Madrid for Manchester United. 32 year old gun Henry had to leave Madrid due to an expiring contract at the end of this season. At the start of the season Atlético got a 15million offer for the striker who wasnt allowed to leave at that time due to terrific form at the start of the season.

Three months later Henry picked up an injury and worse form. It is believed Atlético will get around 5m Pounds for 32 years old. The problem arrises for les Madrilenes while their aren't strikers left besides Klose. Other strikers are very expensive to buy, so Atlético might give up this season if Klose pickes up an injury. icon_frown.gif

News Hot off the press

Benfica have appointed manager Paul Woolley. It is believed to be as caretaker; as they feel that as a newly qualified coach; Woolley needs to prove he can aid their push for promotion before he gets a lucrative contract. Benfica missed out on the playoffs by 2 pts last year and they felt that a manager change would freshen up the squad and boost their promotion credentials.

Blackburn Come In Out of the Cold.

After their disastrous start to the 2009/10 campaign, Blackburn gradually made their way back to a respectable fourth place in the European Premiership by the end of September, maintaining pressure on rivals Atletico Madrid and Parma, who at that stage were first and second respectively. October saw them keep up the momentum, notably knocking out Porto with a fine 5-1 win in the League Cup Third Round. And despite the setback caused by a 2-1 defeat in Eindhoven at the hands of PSV on 11th November, a fine 2-0 away win against leaders Atletico Madrid –suffering from a depleted team icon_razz.gif- at the end of the month set them back on track again in the best possible manner. Rovers’ UEFA adventure also continued, with a 4-1 win on aggregate against Lokomotiv Sofia.

But the big push was made in December, which started off with a 6-1 icon_eek.gif demolition of First Division hopefuls Shakhtar Donetsk in the League Cup Fourth Round, with Nathan Ellington and U-21 England international Mick Jeffrey getting a brace each. And after a league win against Bayern München at Ewood Park, Blackburn beat Anderlecht 3-1 in the League Cup Quarter-Final. Two English derbies followed this, both in the EuroPrem, the first a lucky 1-0 win against Arsenal at Highbury, the second a convincing 3-1 home win against corporate giants Manchester United, which left Rovers second in the league, just three points off the pace set by Kozakedez’s Atletico Madrid. In this very busy month for them, Blackburn then drew away to Anderlecht on the 26th, and beat Paris SG 3-0 icon_cool.gif at Ewood Park on the 29th.

The New Year began in the same vein, the first game of 2010 a home tie against Marseille in the FA Cup Third Round, which Rovers easily won 4-0, with new signing Julien Rantier icon14.gif (5M £, from Anderlecht), producing a good display alongside England star Nathan Ellington. But an exact repeat of this fixture -this time in the EuroPrem- four days later proved much tougher for Blackburn, ending in a 2-1 win for the Lancastrians. Three days later, on 9th January, Rovers travelled to Turin, where they earned themselves a fine 2-0 win against Juventus, and this despite Oskitz Estefanía’s two missed penalties. Ellington was the hero that day, grabbing both goals. This victory saw Blackburn go top of the European Premiership for the first time of the season, but the celebrations were subdued after manager Dave Spliff suffered a freak accident in the lobby of the hotel, knocked unconscious by a mobile phone mysteriously ‘dropped’ from the third floor mezzanine icon_mad.gif. He was rushed to hospital, and diagnosed with a cranial trauma which kept him away from the sideline for the next game, the home league fixture against Lyon on 13th January, which Rovers disappointingly lost 1-0 icon_rolleyes.gif. But Spliff’s return to the dugout for the following league game, on 16th away to AS Roma, coincided with an impressive 4-0 win for Blackburn.

Rovers are still top of the European Premiership icon_smile.gif, two points clear of their only serious rivals, Atletico Madrid, who have a game in hand however, and will no doubt be hoping to achieve their second title in a row. Stay tuned for the continuation of this exciting battle for supremacy in European club football…

Well Aberdeen look to be going intot he playoffs of Division 2 under the guidance of manager Martin Buchan.

The season is going good but unfortunatley Jamie Collins has gone back to Athletico Madrid as he was recalled back to the club due tot eh upfront problems that Kozak is having with his side.

In the league Aberdeen are 4th in the league level with CSKA Moscow and are now scoring goals after a little blimp in form.

In the FA Cup the Dons were unlucky to lose to Aston Villa in the 3rd round replay after a 1-1 draw at pittodrie but two goals from Darius Vassell took Villa through with David Pole getting a goal for Aberdeen and showing that they could be a threat in Division 1 if they go up this season.

In the transfer market, Martin Buchan brought back former Dons player Alexander Diamond from eal madrid and is looking to buy Kevin McNaughton and Siyabonga Nomvete from Real and Liverpool respectively but due to mcNaughton's price tag of 2.1million and Nomvetes wage demands likley to be over Aberdeen's finaces, these 2 look like staying where they are

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I got divorced over this game!:

Come on dave!!

icon_smile.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

This is an in-game thread so dont spam it Jay. PS. Dave is 5 points up and will be champion with whole my team in very poor morale. With your tactics they wouldnt even come in that form with scoring 8 goals a game. But I play it fair and take my loss. icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I got divorced over this game!:

Come on dave!!

icon_smile.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Cheers icon_wink.gif

Five points, Koz? Ex-cel-lent *rubs hands together* icon_biggrin.gif Though if you still have that game in hand, then the season's hardly over -admittedly the momentum has swung in my favour, but I'm still involved in the FA, League and UEFA Cups, so we'll see whether my squad is deep enough to take that kind of fixture program...

And despite your recurrent use of the phrase 'Manson tactics', I play fair too -never even set any of my players to 'hard tackling', which in any case would be allowed (as far as I know)... icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by OMDave:

Btw, sorry I forgot to use my header in the last report -realized it too late icon_rolleyes.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dave banned for forgetting his banner and Kozaks very poor morale team that never scored in 5 games gets a chance again icon_razz.gif.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kozak:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by OMDave:

Btw, sorry I forgot to use my header in the last report -realized it too late icon_rolleyes.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dave banned for forgetting his banner and Kozaks very poor morale team that never scored in 5 games gets a chance again icon_razz.gif. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Headline news - ***Koz bans nearest rival shocker***

Sorry couldn't help it!

icon_biggrin.gif

You had a session last night? I wish something about it had been posted in here, as it usually is (Don't have any time to spend on MSN from here). When I asked when the next session was, last Sunday, my question was just ignored, and after Mika said something about Djurgardens vs. Juve on Wednesday, I assumed the next session was Sunday....

Oh well, my fault I suppose. So how did Blackburn do? And could you please put something in here about when the next session is? Like a day in advance? Cheers...

It was said several times last sunday that the session was Tuesday icon_rolleyes.gif. We only play 1 hour because of low attendence. The summer is over so we are back to Tuesday, Thursday or Friday and Sunday as it was told several times.

Next session Thursday.

PS. Cant get motivated to keep informing everyone in 21 different ways as everyone is too lazy to post anything here even once.

I see. I would have thought this was the logical place to transmit information about forthcoming sessions, but then I'm obviously a complete moron whom people tend to roll their eyes at.

Playing on a 56k connection, as I currently have to (as well as giving Alex some time to sort him career out), doesn't always give me time to follow everything that's going on in the chat room (without slowing everyone else down).

But thanks icon_smile.gif I'll do my best to be there tomorrow, just as I do my best to post reports in here when I have some spare time.

milanheaderjpeg.jpg

A big shock goes through European soccer

The manager that gave Atlético de Madrid the double (European Premiership and FA cup) and was top of the Premiership and 2nd round Champions League left the "Dream Team I" in his bid for a new big challenge.

The new challenge is at Milan at the Northern of Italy. AC Milan where short term managers were trying to keep the team high in Premiership as long as possible. A huge problem occured. AC Milan has only got 30+ years players left and it looks like a big rebuilding is needed. But there is one problem: the former managers spend too much money on the old players.

Kozakiani told the press to try reaching the Champions League qualification rounds this season as his new old team seems to have a chance finishing 3rd behind the big two Atlético Madrid and Blackburn Rovers of manager David Manson. This is highly important to give a bit of money to rebuild the squad. At the moment there is NO money at all while we have many guys with an age of 34. Dida, the goalkeeper, is even 36 years. The first huge change is the new goalkeeper on goal: 19 year Salvatore Benvenuta. "I tried to keep Dida on goal but his performances let me down. So I had to use the U19 keeper in stead of him. We can't expect to much from him, but till now he surprised me. Further the rebuilding for next season means we will probably play low table and maybe relegation soccer next season. We have to live with that and I will do my best to bring Milan more younger players that will keep us in top of Premiership. But I hope the fans and board will give us the time to rebuild."

With some struggling results in league the third space is still possible and probably a must with the oldies and their big wages. Besides Dida (36) the following players are also on the list to leave Milan as soon as possible: Edmilson (33), Simic (34), Laursen (32), Contini (29), Beckham (34 -> goes to Dortmund 1.1m Pound), Fórlan (30), Pizarro (31).

AC Milan qualified for the semi final FA cup with a good 2-0 win over Anderlecht. The goals were scored by Guiseppe Buono and Pablo Aimar. Lets see what happens next with 3rd place rivals AC Parma next.

Wislaheaderjpeg.JPG

So it happend, Wisla and her manager Rav-SD finally get promotion to 1Div icon_smile.gif Wisla!? Team that was in Conference has manage to get in 1Div in only 4 sessons icon_biggrin.gif

Now our plans are to get to premier league, with players i have now like Mads Torry(98 golls in two sessons), Bruno Moriera young and very talented gollkeeper Stuart Collier, new players cominng soon, like Ze Mario from Mika's team Fenerbache and Heywood from Dave's team Blackburn we have all we need for get in to premier division!! My only concern is our financial status we have 6 millions pounds of dept icon13.gif Hopefully plaing in 1 Div will get me more money to deal with this problem! I tell you all again Wisla Krakow is serious thret to all team's and with fanatic fan's support and delighted bord i have no week points. So all team's of 1 Div!!! You can fear me now!!! I'll coming...

Once again sorry for bad english icon_rolleyes.gif

The 2009/2010 leagues came to an end and this are the final standings:

PREMIERSHIP:

premierfinaljpeg.jpg

With about 12 games I left at current league leaders Atlético Madrid as I needed a new challenge. I joined AC Milan and lost Champions League qualification on 1 goal difference to the Germans icon_mad.gif. Atletico stayed a dream team and will be main favourites next season with 3 signings myself did just before I left.

Dave did great at Blackburn. They will be main favourites next season just after Atletico because their manager build a great team after 7 years of management.

Celta manager Simon toroskainen stayed in Premiership for another year. Not bad with the small squad he has to cope with. Next season Simon might go for top 10 and who knows UEFA cup qualification.

1st DIVISION:

1stfinaljpeg.jpg

Pavle Fairhurst did great at Ajax. The playoffs hope is not over yet however he lost the first leg. Who knows....Pavle.

Bert Meendering, the Dutch manager, joined the World Clan job this season. He did well and Shakthar looks to improve in players. Next season will be the time for Shakthar to go for the Premiership promotion.

Vegard Holm finished half table with FC Porto. Not much to say about as heself also never does icon_wink.gif.

Alexis Manson who is unavailable to play for lots of weeks due to a long holliday at France was sacked at Premiership side Marseille earlier this season. After that Sparta Prague and AIK Solna appointed him with Alexis still on holliday. But thanks to his great results of the past at Anderlecht Benfica appointed him. Lets hope you are back soon Alexis with a new challenge to come at the Portuguese side.

Daniele Monni struggled to improve at Betis Sevilla. The team showed some poor form players. The signings of more than 18m didnt really perform like he wanted. Lets see if he can do better next year.

2nd & 3rd DIVISION:

2ndfinaljpeg.jpg

Sebastian our Polish manager in the game promoted again. Players like Torry and Brozek are scoring a lot. Lets see if he can also play high in First division next year. 2 prizes this year made Wisla fans happy.

Martin Buchan is full in fight, called The Play-offs. Good luck in that Martin. The former bankrupt maker at Real Madrid looks like on a small step from 1st Division.

Andrej Kuky promoted Galatasaray. But I dont wanna say anything about this as he didn't show the great Galatasaray banner at this forum yet icon_rolleyes.gif.

Adam Russell stays the only human left in Third division for next season. Hope you can do better next season.

Paul Whoolley got sacked in his first season at Benfica. He is jobless at the moment and we hope to see him back at a team as soon as possible.

Lets rock into the next season... icon_cool.gif

IMG]http://home.hetnet.nl/~comvisser/aberdeenheaderjpeg.JPG[/img]

I will be late for tonight's session so i won't complain if I lose in the playoffs as I know it's my fualt for not turning up. Bloody first aid course is today at 6 to 9 but we will finsh early so I should make the end of the session icon_smile.gif

COME ON MY ASSISTANT! BELIVE IN ABERDEEN AND GUIDE US TO THE 1ST DIVISION!!!!!!!!!

ABERDEEN ABERDEEN! WE ARE FAMOUS ABERDEEN!!!!

galaheaderjpeg.JPG

Turks delighed with the arrival of the slovenian coach Andrej Kuk. He made a great impact at the turkish club ,reverting to a winning mentality. No one could have predicted that he will win div3 with such an ease. Kuk brought at the club some major young world talents such as brilliant Txusta, rocky Rossini, and agile midfilder wonderboy Webster (even highly chased Papa couldnt be a regular because of him). Mixed with some awesome oldies such as striking god Umit Karan and Mjr and Alberto Kuk managed to create a great atmosphere in the squad. Also dutch winger managed to do great in the 2nd half of the season. Manager Kuk expected not buy anyone this summer as he got squad full of taletnts ....maybe a good striker.

Young talents should be about 19y old in Europremier

icon_wink.gif

Thank you Koz for hoping I will be back soon, I am very flattered to get this much recognition despite a long absence. As I have been saying to David all the time during these summer holidays, I still can't believe Marseille sacked me even though I was 7th at the time, and now look at them, enjoying an excellent 3rd place. I will be back in Edinburgh on Wednesday so maybe I will be able to make one or 2 sessions before I move down to London around the 18th. Once I am settled in London I will need to get a broadband connexion as soon as possible to be back playing with you guys (and not studying of course!) icon_wink.gif

aberdeenheaderjpeg.JPG

Well Aberdeen lost the playoff final but start next year as hot favourites in Division 2

Siyabonga Nomvete came to the holy ground of Pittodrie after taking a big wage cut but lured by the promise of playing every game (dependant on injuries)

So the new season starts and Martin Buchan was handed a 1.4million transfer budget by Stewart Milne.

Buchan has lined up lots of players to come to Aberdeen who are:

Felipe Trojan of Real Madrid-£0

Kevin McNaughton of Real madrid-£0

Estaban Cambiasso of Parma-£1million

Sunday Oliseh of Real madrid-£100k

Timo Hildebrand of Real madrid-£375k

Jeko of Athletico Madrid-£425k

Buchan has also made loan offers lasting the whole season to the following players

Robin Keift of Real Madrid

Fabio Corsi of Athletico Madrid (if comes will be 4th year at Dons)

Andrew Bagshaw of Mallorca

The friendlies for Aberdeen are as follows

Celta Vigo at Pittodrie, 21st of July

Celtic (BOO!) at Pittodrie, 3rd of August

Blackburn at Ewood Park, 7th of August

So i will leave you with a final thought.

COME ON YOU DONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ajaxheaderjpeg.jpg

After being sacked from Mallorca only 7 games into the season, i spent the majority of that season trying to find work. Eventually Ajax, midtable in the 1st division, offered me the position of manager. Although progress was made in the short time that remained, we missed out on a playoff spot.

During preseason, i decided to employ the same stratergy that had served me well at mallorca. This involved attempting to promote using only the current squad, thereby creating financial security at the club. Some high wage earners were also released lowering the wage bill by 80k per week.

The season started quite poor and after 5 or 6 games Ajax were low on points. However during this period the team had shown some good performances, so it was no surprise when the team started its advance up the league. But the season was interrupted as i decided to go to Spain for a month to scout for talent, drink sangria and pester girls. Upon my return i was pleased to see that my assistant had done an ok job. Ajax were midtable but quite a few points from the playoffs. Fortunately, the players responded to my return, and for the remainder of the season Ajax marched up the league. At the finish we were 4th, a position comfortably within the playoffs.

I've had much success with the first division playoffs so felt quietly confident. I promoted this way with Betis on cm4 and then Mallorca only a few seasons back. My only worry was that the other playoff teams looked to have stronger squads. The first game was away to HSV. Following a poor performance and some bad luck we lost 1-0. This game marked a turning point in my tactics. Although still playing a basic 4-4-2, i decided to abandon my normally cautious approach. The change worked and in the return leg i hammered them, winning by 3 goals. As expected Inter, with the strongest squad in the playoffs, reached the final. The game was won 2-1 thanks to midfield domination.

Preseason has started now and my attempt to achieve financial stability has rewarded me with

a £15m transfer budget. As usual the first signings have been defenders. Old friend from Mallorca, Albrechtsen, has joined for £5m. Although 30, he has plenty of experience and will prove a great asset to the club for a number of years to come. Also joining is world class defender Ulfalusi from HSV for a fee in the region of £7m. I also hope to complete the signing of a young Argentinian midfielder soon, providing he can obtain a work permit.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cheese On Toast:

I didnt know where to ask but where did you get your superleague update from? One without new transfers?

sorry for posting in here just want to know <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

off-topic thread??? icon_rolleyes.gif

Answer is that I made it myself with swapping teams etc.

blackburnheaderjpeg.jpg

‘Rovers!’ fanzine – 2009/10 Season Overview.

Despite a catastrophic start to the season, Blackburn managed to do yet again what they have done season after season under manager Dave Spliff –to improve both the quality of the squad and their overall performance in the European Super League.

In the previous season Rovers had narrowly missed out on a Champions’ League berth, but by finishing second in the European Premiership they have achieved automatic qualification this season, putting pressure on champions Atletico Madrid for most of the year, and even leading the table for a short while in early January, at a time when Kozakedez’s title holders were suffering a significant dip in form.

On the cup front, an early exit in the FA Cup was redeemed by a solid performance in the League Cup, in which Blackburn narrowly lost out to Parma at the semi-final stage. But the greatest satisfaction of all for fans of the Lancastrian club came from Rovers’ astounding run in the UEFA Cup, a competition they won after they had qualified for it by winning the Inter-Toto. In the UEFA Cup final Blackburn destroyed bitter rivals Manchester United, scoring an unprecedented eight goals and conceding none in a truly memorable final.

England stalwart Nathan Ellington was once again voted Player of the Year by Blackburn fans, coming second in the EuroPrem Player of the Year award, whilst Italian defender Matteo Melis was voted Young Player of the Year. But manager Dave Spliff was keen to point out that the entire squad had contributed superbly, and in particular the youngsters he had brought through the ranks over preceding years. Forwards Paul Swift (20) and Mick Jeffrey (21) are prime examples of the success of Rovers’ youth policy, stepping in very competently for Ellington and Rantier when needed.

The only cloud in Blackburn’s clear sky is the departure of left-winger Nery Alberto Castillo to Dortmund this summer. Despite several attempts to extend his contract during the winter, the Uruguayan felt that Rovers’ relatively modest finances were insufficient to properly reward a player of his standing, and he agreed terms with the ambitious Germans –whose stadium can accommodate twice as many spectators as Ewood Park, and this despite the work that was done to increase the latter’s capacity. Manager Spliff summed up the fans’ feelings when he declared:

“Though I thank him for everything he has done for the club over the past seasons, it is probably best for everyone that he should leave now; we are not in a position to compete financially with the giants of European football, and in order to compete with them on the pitch we must rely on players who value dedication and respect over and above the size of their pay check. And that is the type of player we will be looking to recruit to replace him –I’m confident that we can attract someone of real quality, possibly someone with proven ability who will be looking for a new and exciting challenge in the European Premiership.â€

All in all, this was the most successful season for the Lancashire club since the creation of the European Super League, and further proof that the game is not (yet?) merely a question of size and means. For Dave Spliff, the only further steps that remain are to win the European Premiership title and to bring the Champions’ League trophy to Ewood Park. A gargantuan task, no doubt about it, but one which the French/Irish manager will surely relish taking on.

Archived