The World Clan CM03/04 >>in-Game Thread<<

Kozak

celticheaderjpeg.jpg

Celtic Realese Press Statement To Fans

Spokesman Liam Underhill :- Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen, after a disappionting last season the clubs board and directors along with key shareholders decided to be bold and appoint an unknown but very talented young manager. This appointment was to say the least greeted with an air of uncertainty by you the fans and media alike, but rest assured that this season promises to be a great one for clubs and fans alike. Despite critisms from the world league governing body for suspect tactics during pre-season we would like to state now on the record that celtics tactics are now of a fully legal level, and after a good pre-season the manager is optimistic for the opening league game at udinese. Manager Damo Field has already invested in striker diego forlan and took the highly rated, if a little under-appreciated, stephan haywood on loan for the season. This shows an intent fron the manager to play ambitious attacking football as has always been the celtic way. there is more money in the kitty so look out for Mr Field to invest in young talent for the future. All i leave to ask is that you all get behind Mr Field and the entire squad for this season which promises to be a cracker. Mr Field would once again like to re-itterate the fact that the transfer window is still open and with an already decent squad the outlook for the season can only rise into glory. I thank you for your time and i hope to speak to you all soon.

Thank You

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

previewjpeg.jpg

EUROPEAN PREMIERSHIP PREVIEW SEASON 2010/2011

LAST YEARS’ TOP 5:

Atletico Madrid

Last season: 1st place

This team was made big under the last manager Kozakedez. He left the club for AC Milan and a new manager arrived. His name is Aubame, the first Gabonese manager in Premier League. He came from AC Milan where he was coach. With a few expensive new players Atletico is favourite to win the league again.

Major players in

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">

Dênis Noguiera (Corinthians) ₤ 6,500,000

Jake Robinson (Deportivo) ₤ 1,500,000

Jerko Leko (Parma) ₤ 13,750,000

Kieron Dyer (Newcastle Utd) ₤ 15,000,000

Damien Duff (Chelsea) ₤ 7,250,000

----------------

₤ 44,000,000 </pre>

Major players out

Christian Fiel (Celtic) ₤ 3,200,000

Andriy Nesmachniy (Anderlecht) FREE

Jamie Collins (Fenerbahce) ₤ 1,100,000

Franco Montanari (AC Milan) ₤ 1,200,000

Abuda (AC Milan) FREE

---------------

₤ 5,500,000 </pre>

Star player: Orri Freyr Oskarsson

Guy to look at: Dênis Noguiera

Prediction: League favourites

Blackburn Rovers (Dave)

blackburnheaderjpeg.jpg

last season: 2nd place

Manager David Manson risen with Blackburn to a world quality side in the many years he is at the Rovers. Each year the team becomes better. This season must become the season with major trophies. With Kozakedez left Atletico the way to a championship is open. Blackburn and Atletico will normally be the teams that play for the championship just like last year.

Major players in

Chris Kirkland (Liverpool) ₤ 6,000,000

Andrea Gasbarroni (Lyon) ₤ 5,750,000

Youth players ₤ 1,150,000

----------------

₤ 12,900,000 </pre>

Major players out

Stephen Heywood (Wisla) ₤ 1,500,000

Nery Alberto Castillo (Dortmund) FREE

Christian Abbiati (Brescia) ₤ 1,000,000

Lee Carr (Celtic) ₤ 1,000,000

----------------

₤ 3,500,000 </pre>

Star player: Nathan Ellingthon

Guy to look at: Paul Swift

Prediction: League favourites

Olympique Marseille

Last season: 3rd place

Olympique is one of the previous champions of the European Superleague. They still have a quality team with players like Robinho and Pazzini. But no new big signings arrived this summer. The players will form a real team, but the quality injection didn’t come. Maybe this can be the difference to last season. But being top 3 in the past 5 seasons this is a real team to look at.

Major players in

Mikel Arteta (Arsenal) ₤ 9,250,000

--------------- </pre>

Major players out

Jefferson (Napoli) FREE

Jérôme Rothen (Sporting) FREE

Hasan Salimahidzic (Newcastle Utd) ₤ 2,000,000

Stéphane Dalmat (Anderlecht) ₤ 7,500,000

Fernando Castillo (Newcastle Utd) ₤ 2,700,000

----------------

₤ 12,250,000 </pre>

Star player: Giampaolo Pazzini

Guy to look at: Hamed Yahiaoui

Prediction: Outsiders for the title but top 3 as main target

FC Bayern München

Last season: 4rd place

FC Bayern is one of the teams that never left the European Premiership. The former champion (2004/2005) got its ups and downs in the past season. Most common was the transfer policy to acquire big names to the team. Mostly quite old players. This brought the club in financial problems and forced the club to offload some of their high wage players. One big signing came from Real Madrid. Dutchman Rafael van der Vaart must give the team an impact to let them forget the loose of big names Ballack and Zambrotta.

Major players in

Rafael van der Vaart (Real Madrid) ₤ 10,000,000

Christian Lell (Udinese) FREE

----------------

₤ 10,000,000 </pre>

Major players out

Samuel Kuffour (Chelsea) ₤ 3,700,000

Sasha Riether (Dortmund) ₤ 190,000

Michael Ballack (Dortmund) ₤ 4,700,000

Gianluca Zambrotta (Juventus) ₤ 3,000,000

Clarence Seedorf (Paris-SG) ₤ 700,000

Emerson (Man Utd) ₤ 1,500,000

Ben Watson (Mallorca) ₤ 8,250,000

----------------

₤ 22,000,000 </pre>

Star player: Andrej Shevshenko

Guy to look at: Eduardo

Prediction: Top 4 every season

AC Milan (Kozak)

milanheaderjpeg.jpg

Last season: 5th place

Under management of new manager Kozakiani (yes it’s me…) Milan are started with a total rebuilding of an over-aged squad. Also the wage structure was ways to high. At AC the fans hoping for the same results as the manager got at his former club Atlético de Madrid. However financials are quite good with a decent bank account the board didn’t give the new manager much money to rebuild. With a transfer budget of 8.5m the manager had to start his hard task. Big names like Beckham and Dida had to leave. Cheap new players came. Lets see if the manager can handle with the “unrealistic†high expectations from his board.

Major players in

Björn Zwikker (Lyon) ₤ 1,600,000

Mirko Gambardella (Roma) ₤ 475,000

Rodolfo Soares (Fluminense) ₤ 140,000

Patrick Thwala (Orlando Pirates) ₤ 1,400,000

Civard Sprockel (Barcelona) FREE

Franco Montanari (Atletico Madrid) ₤ 1,200,000

Lesley Fellinga (FC Groningen) ₤ 2,600,000

Gonzalo Rodriguez (San Lorenzo) ₤ 2,200,000

Abuda (Atletico Madrid) FREE

Stefan Preuss (Tenerife) ₤ 2,500,000

Nicola Ventola (Piacenza) ₤ 375,000

----------------

₤ 12,490,000 </pre>

Major players out

David Beckham (Dortmund) ₤ 1,100,000

Dario Simic (PSV) ₤ 500,000

Dida (Mallorca) ₤ 40,000

Martin Kolar (Man Utd) ₤ 4,200,000

Diego Forlan (Celtic) ₤ 2,700,000

Martin Laursen (Osasuna) ₤ 130,000

Massimo Ambrosini (Roma) ₤ 800,000

----------------

₤ 9,470,000 </pre>

Star player: Tomas Rosicky

Guy to look at: Rodolfo Soares

Prediction: Champions league qualification would be superb after a bad preseason

THE OTHER HUMANS IN PREMIERSHIP:

Celta de Vigo (NiteEye)

celtaheaderjpeg.jpg

Last season: 14th place

Celta always were in the second half of the Premiership during last seasons under Swedish manager Simon Toroskainen. But finally their came some money available at Vigo. And it is a lot of money. An attack with Torales, Hidalgo and Carlos Alberto might bring the team finally to top of the Premiership.

Major players in

Jonathan Zebina (Perugia) ₤ 250,000

Mark van Bommel (Dortmund) ₤ 450,000

Carlos Alberto (Fluminense) ₤ 7,500,000

Franco Costanzo (River) ₤ 6,500,000

----------------

₤ 13,700,000 </pre>

Major players out

Sergio Zijler (Mallorca) ₤ 2,800,000

Gaizka Mendieta (Everton) FREE

Miguel Ramos (Deportivo) ₤ 1,500,000

Fábio (Ipswich) ₤ 2,500,000

----------------

₤ 6,800,000 </pre>

Star player: Torales

Guy to look at: Carlos Alberto

Prediction: Top 5 this season with some big signings.

Ajax (Pavle Fairhurst)

ajaxheaderjpeg.jpg

Last season: 4th place in FIRST division

After the lucky and surprising playoffs win manager Fairhurst might have a relegation battle. Main thing he bought a total new centre of the defence. Important will be a good season start to stay away from the bottom as long as possible. Good luck Pavle with this.

Major players in

Tómas Ujfalusi (HSV) ₤ 7,500,000

Martin Albrechtsen (Mallorca) ₤ 5,250,000

Garcia Suarez (Barcelona) FREE

Youth players ₤ 250,000

----------------

₤ 13,000,000 </pre>

Major players out

Thomas Gravesen (Dinamo Kiev) FREE

Wim Janssen (Roda JC) FREE

Damiano Tomassi (Fiorentina) FREE

----------------

FREE </pre>

Star player: Ujfalusi

Guy to look at: Wesley Sneijder

Prediction: Survive in Premiership

Good season for all icon_smile.gif

celticheaderjpeg.jpg

Young Loan Star Heywood Ready To Ruin Season For Contracted Club!!!

Anyone who has been following the start of the first division this season will know that Wisla And Celtic look set to battle it out for the title. But there is one young forward that would like to prove a point in the battle for the title, young stephen heywood. The former blackburn player has joined celtic on loan from title favorites wisla. His fantastic form has lead him to a 10 games/ 8 goals start. This is one of the few things keeping a smile on normally grumpy manager damo fields face. After many enquiries to wisla manager Rav, celtic have decided to persue there permanant intrest in heywood at the end of the season when his loan deal finishes. Wisla have been quoted to want 5 million for him but recently were quoted as wanting an inflated 6 million due to his superb form. Cue the grumpy face on manager fields face. However quotes from heywood himself would suggest he would not turn down a move to celtic due to the overwhelming fans support and first team football he is getting.

Watch this space to all the premiership teams is the message from manager field who is more than confident of promotion.

Greatly enjoyed reading your 'Season Preview' thingie, Koz icon14.gif

Trying to put the pressure on my Rockin' Rovers, eh? icon_wink.gif

I'll be around if there's a session tonight -back from a week in the back end of nowhere and wondering how the team started the season while I was away...

mark 19901, it doesn't work that way (there's a draw for teams at the beginning of the game, and none of the top teams are in the draw), and in any case this is not the appropriate place to apply (the available players listing is). If you're just taking the pïss, then you're obviously far too cool for this clan, and need to find one more suited to your tastes. Or, alternatively, to grow up icon_smile.gif

blackburnheaderjpeg.jpg

Rovers off to a decent start.

With pundits giving Blackburn odds of 40/1 for the title, and considering them to be none-too-plausible outsiders, the team has had an encouraging start to the season in the EuroPrem. Rovers' away form, in particular, has been excellent, with wins against rivals AC Milan (1-0) and surprise leaders Celta Vigo (3-2). And despite some disappointing home performances (0-0 against Anderlecht, 1-1 against Parma), Blackburn are still undefeated in the league and making an early claim to a top-three spot.

Cup results have been less impressive, and the Super Cup defeat against Atletico Madrid was particularly galling (0-1). Blackburn's other defeat so far this season came in the game against Marseille at the Vélodrome, in the 3rd round of the League Cup. An early goal by Robinho ended up being the only occasion upon which either net was made to tremble.

The Champions' League campaign has been very satisfactory so far, with three wins in three games for Dave Spliff's side, albeit against lesser opposition -Dnipro of the Ukraine (3-0), Viktoria Zizkov of Bulgaria (2-0) and NK Publikum of Slovenia (5-0).

With several talented youngsters pushing for a place in the first team squad, many of the ageing stalwarts have endeavoured to prove their worth to the team, and there is an atmosphere of competition at Ewood Park which must undoubtedly please the manager. If Rovers can maintain the consistency they have displayed so far, and with an effective rotation of players, this could be the club's best season ever, both on the domestic and European fronts.

With FM2005 coming up in a month icon14.gif we wont do more than finishing this season.

This means we aren't looking for CM03/04 members anymore cause there is no time to build on a team.

PS. try posting at the Available players listing. Maybe best to contact some people from that thread as its probably best to play a short term game now with FM2005 just infront our doors.

Not too exciting for me, I'd guess. I blame my cousin for getting married and making me miss three sessions in a row...I mean, couldn't she wait til FM 2005 came out? icon_rolleyes.gif

Ten points off the lead, probably more by now icon13.gif

Btw, sorry I was only able to join for ten minutes last night, but the computer was 'urgently' needed by someone else -and that's my laptop for Christ's sake...

Anyway, won't make Thursday's as I'll be in Brussels, might make Sunday's if I can convince my mate it's life-or-death, and if you play Monday night it's unlikely I'll have arrived in Edinburgh in time...

Still, the good news is, after that I'll be back to broadband icon_cool.gif

ajaxheaderjpeg.jpg

Ajax Update:

After a poor start to the season Ajax dropped into a relegation position. However, after two months together, Albrechtsen and Ujfalusi repaid the managers confidence. Next problem was the lack of goals. Despite scoring over 25 goals each in the Championship last season, Sonck and Gilardino looked lazy and inept at this level. Pavle looked to a Rangers reserve -sorry cant remember his name- and a 16 year old youth player from Tottenham. Both have proven amazing so far. Wood is the real star at the moment with 10 goals from 12 games together with numerous assists. Also playing well is Garcia Suarez, signed on a free from Barca.

During the last two months Ajax have gone from relegation to 6th place and have been the form team of the league. Despite rival manager Kozaks prediction of survivers, Ajax look far more capable than that. Little seperates Ajax from 5th spot, and others are suffering with form,injuries and goalkeeper problems- or even all of them at once. However with such a small squad, Pavle admits that his teams form will suffer eventually.

On the negative side is the performance in the cups. First was the league cup semi-final against runaway Premiership leaders Marseille. The first leg finished 1-0 to Mallorca at the Velodrome to register Marseilles first home defeat all season. However in the second leg Marseille hammered 2-0. This disapointed hopes of an all human final as Kukys Gala triumped over their higher division opponents Newcastle. Again Mallorca faced Marseille, this time looking to secure a place in the 1/4 final of the FA Cup. Again Mallorca went to the Velodrome and gained a great 0-0. However in the Amsterdam Arena Ajax lost 1-0.

Hello everyone, and sorry about the lack of updates on my part. I've started uni in SOAS (London) and I've yet to set up my internet connection, so I probably won't be back playing with you guys until FM comes out, since there's not really much point. I look forward to playing with you again.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Catenaccio:

.....However in the second leg Marseille hammered 2-0. This disapointed hopes of an all human final as Kukys Gala triumped over their higher division opponents Newcastle. Again Mallorca faced Marseille, this time looking to secure a place in the 1/4 final of the FA Cup. Again Mallorca went to the Velodrome and gained a great 0-0.... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ahum Pavle you are drunk??? icon_rolleyes.gif

You are AJax and no Mallorca icon_razz.gif.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kozak:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Catenaccio:

.....However in the second leg Marseille hammered 2-0. This disapointed hopes of an all human final as Kukys Gala triumped over their higher division opponents Newcastle. Again Mallorca faced Marseille, this time looking to secure a place in the 1/4 final of the FA Cup. Again Mallorca went to the Velodrome and gained a great 0-0.... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ahum Pavle you are drunk??? icon_rolleyes.gif

You are AJax and no Mallorca icon_razz.gif. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_eek.gif only had a few pints...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by LukeFM05:

If i can email me, lssm69@hotmail.com

I will give you a very good challenge,

best record is 3 player online game,

6 yrs at southampton

6 prem titles

31 trophies in all <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Luke, i think you can make a better impression if you use the available player listing here btw this game finishes at the end of the current season before moving to FM2005 so i doubt anyone else will join before then.

clan%20banner2005jpeg.jpg

The day World Clan 03/04 gone, FM2005 gone gold

Yesterday our 8th and last season on CM03/04 finished. I wanna thank all people that played in this game and made it big stuff. Even official recognized. In the last season Atlético Madrid won their consequtive Premier League title. They also won the FA cup and Champions League.

The first division title was for a great debut of Damo Field at Celtic. Hope your succes won't be that big in our FM2005 game. icon_wink.gif

The second division title went to Kuky's Galatasaray. Well done.

At the end of the CM03/04 game 10 current members secured a place at the World Clan FM2005 game. This game will be an Italian/ Spanish game with all humans to start in Serie B. I personally can't wait for it. A current proposed start will be on 11 November 2004 (depends on big bugs etc).

The members that will stay at FM2005 World Clan:

<UL TYPE=SQUARE><LI>Kuky (Slovenia)

<LI>Pavle Fairhurst (England)

<LI>Simon Toroskainen (Sweden)

<LI>Mika Nihtilä (Sweden)

<LI>Kozak (Holland)

<LI>Sebastian aka Rav (Poland) -> hope you will ok soon after your big car crash

<LI>Alexis Manson (French/Irish)

<LI>David Manson (French/Irish)

<LI>Damo Fiels (England)

<LI>Martin Buchan (Scotland)

So there are 3 or 4 places available for new members. For more info about this see www.worldclan.tk that is under construction at the moment so the speed isnt optimilized yet.

Cya all at FM2005 and all applications are welcome. icon14.gif

Good season guys, glad you guys let me in, im happy to of established myself in your clan. and a debut title!!!! woo hoo!!! who's the daddy!!!! doubt i will have the same succsess, not since they took away the brazil formation from the beta demo outta the gold demo! icon_frown.gif that sucks. nevermind eh, practice hard guys

That was nice. My first experience of an online game, and a pleasant one thanks to you all icon14.gificon_cool.gif

Glad you're back and ok, Rav -if you're interested, there's 'unofficial' sessions (a.k.a. 'One More Season') going on til the new game comes out. Contact Nite Eye, Mika, Pavle, Martin or myself on MSN (or send an e-mail) if you fancy joining in -same goes for you, Damo (get my e-mail?).

Niall,

It depends on your host machine and the database size you wanna run. Large one will be fast as cheese. The huge needs a strong machine.

We tested FM5 on xp3000mhz,512mb,radeon9800 on huge with Serie A, B & C1 + 2 higest enlish and Spanish.

It ran good on that machine. We will play this for our clan. icon_smile.gif

Hope this is enough.

Archived