Is there a database with 6+5 (or similar) enforced in european leagues?

cool dude

I had a go at making myself but don't really have the time to spend making it at the moment, was wondering if there is one knocking about alreayd? I had a look about but couldn't find anything.

Basically want a DB where 6+5, or similar rules which force teams to play players of their nationality

That is what I wanted to know too.

I am afraid that you have to set it for every nation and every continental competition, but it would be a nice feature.

(In the past I really disliked it when teams weren't allowed to sign any amount of foreigners that I felt necessary, but now I can also see why / how it could make the competitions and national teams better.)

(No offence to any foreigner of course. I live in another country too.) :thup:

I made a Scottish one(although it's 8+3, not 6+5) but it doesn't use the original competition rules.

I taken the best teams from the First Division, added them to the Premier, then put the Second and Third Division teams into First Division.

I could make changes to the rules so that it is 6+5 in a couple of minutes if the larger leagues(20-22, rather than 12-10-10-10) and the fact that English teams also compete in the League Cup don't bother you. You'd have to delete/disable to English League Cup if you want to run this with England active, due to fixture clashes.

Archived