Football Chairman - English Premiership

Do it through PMs to keep it private.

The offer can also include bonuses for goals and appearances.

Alright then. I will need to bid now because I am going to go to work in about an hour and don't want to miss out on one of them :p

If you don't mind that is.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi danimal im really glad my idea has caught on, im sorry i havent posted in the last two days i was out watching the engand game then out tonight (after all i am 16) but im glad it looks like someone will take this to the next level and devote the time i unfortunatly couldnt

anyway :) would it be possible for me to join in and be birmingham?

hi danimal im really glad my idea has caught on, im sorry i havent posted in the last two days i was out watching the engand game then out tonight (after all i am 16) but im glad it looks like someone will take this to the next level and devote the time i unfortunatly couldnt

anyway :) would it be possible for me to join in and be birmingham?

:) Yeah it's okay mate, I thought I'd be able to post loads of screenshots and maybe make the game a bit more detailed. Were you using FMRTE to edit the game? There seems to be a bug in it where free agents are assigned random clubs e.g. joe cole at cardiff city even though in the game they are still free agents.

Yeah sure mate, I'm just waiting for Forbsie and Chris' update to be released in a bit.

Thanks,

Dan.

am i deffiently birmingham btw? cos i might seek a replacement for Mcleish :)

Yes mate.

FMRTE is very limited, you can't transfer a player to a team, you have to SWAP him with another player...

what did you do in-game, did you become a manager of a lower league team or what?

yehh i did this by swapping a player with another clubs under 18 player with the lowest PA, then the youngster i transfered i would make his contract £0 a week and the club would most likely release him, then edit the budgets of the selling and buying club :) oh yes and do the contract of the transferd player so he's not on a youth contract

Okay, thanks. There is also no way of assigning a free agent to a team, so in this instance, none of his will be able to sign joe cole or ballack, only the ingame managers will.

Did you become a manager of a lower league team or did you stay unemployed?

EDIT: OK, well, there's a few drawbacks as you can't search for players based on criteria, so you can't see the transfer list etc

actually, because of the bug which shows joe cole at cardiff, I'll be able to swap him to another club wont I! ha

started as unemployed

in that case let them be assigned to a AI club then swap them as above for the chairman who bids highest on here but with no transfer fee :)

btw when do we put our bids in for cole/ballack?

You can do it now mate, just send me a PM, I'm hoping to start the game at 11am tomorrow, if the update comes out :) and I will also make the new thread.

you dont really need the transfer list i think after all we are the chairman and not chairman/manager.

Yeah true mate but I want to use it for other things e.g. highest valued players etc especially after a few seasons when the regens come in.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived