Football Chairman v1.1

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Press Release Birmingham press conferance;

Birmingham are proud to present Michael Laudrup as their new manager and three new players; Robbie Keane, Harry Kewell and Mesut Ozil

We hope that michael will bring european football to birmingham soon and the ambitious signings of Keane and Ozil show that their are funds backing him to do so, there is still some money in the kitty for Michael to buy, and we would like him to buy and sell as he pleases

I'm expecting my team to line up something like this:

----------------------Harper----------------------

Simpson------Taylor-----------Collocini-----Enrique

---------Kalou--------Deco---------Sidwell/Bowyer

---------Sobis-------Heskey--------Oliviera---------

Fantastic attack imo, with a decent defence. Should easily be good enough to stay up, hopefully mid-table :)

Feliciano sets sights on top half finish.

Patricio Feliciano has told manager Steve Bruce that he wants the team to secure a top half finish this term. "I would expect anything less to be a failure. Some supporters might think that I am being to harsh and asking too much, but the talent is there we just need to bring it out onto the pitch."

"I want Sunderland to finally re capture their early glory years. In the past years we have been just your average side in the premiership, but it's time to finally make our mark and start pushing for the next level of football."

And Kalou has gone to Tottenham... FFS

Ahh man, how much was it for? I suppose for 1 season you could move them back, then after that its fair game, or just leave it down to luck, although the suggestion to start there contracts that season, instead of there previous contract, should work.

Assou Ekotto has gone to Real Madrid for £4.6m :( lol

Match Day 1 - http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/9873/englishpremierleague.png

Match Day 2 - http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/3220/englishpremierleague2.png

August (up to 22nd) World Transfers - http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/2199/world.png

That actually ****es me off... I would have declined the offer if I had been told they were trying to sign him! :mad:

Ahh man, how much was it for? I suppose for 1 season you could move them back, then after that its fair game, or just leave it down to luck, although the suggestion to start there contracts that season, instead of there previous contract, should work.

thats what i thought cos normally a player won't listen at all to any offers if they just joined a club so if their contract just started they shouldn't move, then again there has been occasions when i've sold players that i just obtained on a free

Is there any way of putting him back on my team? I mean realistically a team would never sell a player right after they have signed him and for half the price they bought him for :mad:
just swap them back danimal and remove the money from the clubs balance no one will mind, do it for all players who are transfered to other clubs during the first window

Yeah lads I'll transfer them back but they could go again :s

Archived