Football Chairman v1.1

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply
why do you need the tactics for we cant change them and also were chairmen remember and it just make it more difficult for dan to post it all up.

its intriguing to know how your own manager is deploying your team, a real chairman would know this, if your manager plays 4-5-1, maybe you want to buy more midfielders, 4-3-3, more attackers etc :)

As chairmen we shouldn't be buying the players ourselves.

I disagree, it may be a bit more work for Dan, but I'm sure he'd expect quite a bit making such a detailed game. And if we couldn't buy players, after one or two seasons, it would become very tedius

For now I think we should limit it to swaps.

aka if you want a player you must swap for another player + cash or whatever, this way, there is less messing about for me with the database and then new players will be in the 1st team instead of U18s

What do you think?

For now I think we should limit it to swaps.

aka if you want a player you must swap for another player + cash or whatever, this way, there is less messing about for me with the database and then new players will be in the 1st team instead of U18s

What do you think?

I think this will lead to people just arranging there transfer at the price they want, and then adding the worst player in there first team to the deal, which will essentially be the same :/

To make things easier for you, perhaps we could play January or the Summer over a few days? Means you can do transfers slowly as they come in, and everyone has time to make deals :)

I think I know why those players were being sold. It might be because they wouldn't join the club if you were the manager and trying to buy them. Basically not interested in a move to the given club.

From now on I think, if we're even going to be buying players, it should be realistic targets only. I'm not taking a jab at anyone but let's be fair, Edin Dzeko wouldn't join Fulham if they even did manage to scrape enough funds together for him.

So I'm just asking that we keep it a little more realistic in the future.

SPURS TV LATEST

New chairman of Spurs Reuben Hernandez has expressed his delight at the way his club has started to the season, the highlight being a 4-1 demolition of arch-rivals Arsenal. 'We have been shrewd with our finances, unlike some clubs we have not banded around extortionate figures and I am a firm beleiver in the saying, if it ain't broke don't fix it' Hernandez then went on to mention money would be available in January if Redknapp so desired.

I think I know why those players were being sold. It might be because they wouldn't join the club if you were the manager and trying to buy them. Basically not interested in a move to the given club.

From now on I think, if we're even going to be buying players, it should be realistic targets only. I'm not taking a jab at anyone but let's be fair, Edin Dzeko wouldn't join Fulham if they even did manage to scrape enough funds together for him.

So I'm just asking that we keep it a little more realistic in the future.

But then, its put the teams that haven't made their big signings yet due to finances or whatever at a disadvantage. its easy saying that if you've already signed Forlan or Dzeko

Let's just say the transfers have to be somewhat realistic, and to be fair Dzeko could go to Fulham, they've just been in a European final and he may want to play in the Premiership (best league in the world?) and he also received a pay rise of about 15k a week

Archived