Football Chairman v1.1

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sunderland News

Supporters Happy to Reach League Cup Quarter Finals.

Supporters are pleased with how Steve Bruce has the team performing in League Cup matches. The North East club has never lifted the League Cup title in their long history and fans like their chances this season.

Apart from that everything else seems to be running okay at the club. Sunderland chairman recently was interviewed;

Reporter: "How do you rate your teams performance up to this point in the season?"

Chairman: "I think we have been playing okay in the league thus far, but there are still slight inconsistency issues that exist. There's still a lot of the season left to play so I'm not about to cast doubt upon Steve and his backroom. I still have confidence in his ambitions and goals he has set for himself and the club."

*Chelsea consider Van Basten Position*

The daily mail reports chelsea chairman Lawrence Kamara may be consider cutting his losses by replacing Marco Van Basten after just a few months in charge.

Betfred have touted former France international Laurent Blanc as favourite to replace Van Basten but there is no news yet from the chelsea camp as to what the futre holds

Newcastle: Breaking News

Chairman Fernie today gave full backing to under-pressure manager Wanderley Luxermbergo.

"It is simply too early in the season to tell where the team will finish, we've been near the relegation zone and into the champions league spots, but because of the tightness of this league, everyone changes so quickly."

Luxembergo picked up the 'Manager of the Month' for September, but a couple of bad results have left Newcastle back in the bottom half.

Just wondering as well, what if another team from a different division poaches a manager? Even though you only have the premiership loaded, I think you said that, can't teams from different countries or nations take our managers? I reckon we should just allow this as it is realistic, get some compensation, and have to appoint someone else. :)

Everton Football Club Official Statement.

Everton football club would like to publicly announce the termination of David Moyes' contract with immediate effect, the chairman Ashley Salisbury and the board have decided to change the direstion of the club, after a poor start to the premier league campaign. The club would like to thank David for all his hard work at the club in recent years and wish him the best of luck in any future ventures he may have, Everton football club has a ongoing fantastic relationship with David that relationship will continue long into the future. Aswell as David leaving the club, his main backroom will also leave after compensation packages were agreed late last night.

The club would also like to announce the appointment of Guus Hiddink as the club new First team coach on a 8 month contract with the option of a further 3 years, if the first 8 are indeed successful. The club believe Hiddink to be off the best quality that any manager could possess, he knows his way around the premier league, thanks to his time spent with Chelsea and we believe that he can handle the pressure of guiding the club onto glory.

Guus will be given suitable financial backing in the upcoming January transfer window and the club are firmly behind him to drive us to success.

Guus will bring his own backroom staff to the club from the 1st November, will take charge from then on. A further statement will be released in due time in there requires there be one.

I'm glad to announce we have a new member, Galinsky who will be the Chairman of Stoke City :)

WBA4LIFE I think I should allow managers to be poached because let's face it, if they're not happy and want to go, they're gonna go and it would be cheating to try and stop this.

I'm glad to announce we have a new member, Galinsky who will be the Chairman of Stoke City :)

WBA4LIFE I think I should allow managers to be poached because let's face it, if they're not happy and want to go, they're gonna go and it would be cheating to try and stop this.

Yeah I agree with that 100%, if were going to keep it realistic obviously if a manager does well he might leave for bigger things :)

Right, I might not be back tonight, I've got an exam tomorrow morning so I should be revising. I'll definitely be on tomorrow afternoon though :)

I've got one too, systems, what have you got? :D

And also, how long do you reckon you'll leave transfer windows open for us to make deals? :)

I've got one too, systems, what have you got? :D

Business, I really can't be arsed revising but I know I'll do crap if I don't.

And also, how long do you reckon you'll leave transfer windows open for us to make deals? :)

I don't know, maybe a day?

Birminham latest:

following the recent speculation over Birmingham manager Michael Laudrup, chairman Oliver Connolly has come out with anything but a defence of the former Barcelona man. ' We will review Michael's position at the beginning of December, results have picked up in the last week but for too long we have languished in the bottom three for the amount of money invested this summer'

it is rumoured that Roy Hodgson, Giovanni Trapottoni, Kenny Daglish and David Moyes will be among the favourites if Laudrup is indeed released

*Late Night News From Stamford Bridge*

Lawrence Kamara: "Despite rumours I am seeking a replacement for current manager Marco Van Basten, I can rebuff those reports by stating that no evaluation of Marco or the team's performances will take place until the end of the season and I understand some of the fans concerns that Marco has been working with can not be deemed "his" squad as he never had the opportunity to replace players with his own but I can assure him that funds will be available in January for him to bring in some more top stars in hopes to boost our title challenge and restore order at the top of the premier league."

a little message for dan when he gets back on.

You know when 31st of december comes round will we be able to offer contracts to players that will be expiring in 6 months from abroad?

cool so then will u put up like a list of top players that'll be available

Yeah :)

Today the new chairman of Blackburn Rovers Football Club Announced that Manager Sam Allardyce had the boards backing and 15 million pounds of transfer money to go with that and wages of 800000

I think Bolton are the only team left mate, if you want to join, PM me.

Have you gone any further into the game yet mate?

Exam go okay? Or did all your work on this not help? :D haha

I haven't gone any further, just bought an iPhone 3GS 16Gb :D so reading about it and stuff.

My exam was crap, failed it, I can resit it in January and get an A though so no worries, and it wasn't because of this ;) I'm just lazy.

I haven't gone any further, just bought an iPhone 3GS 16Gb :D so reading about it and stuff.

My exam was crap, failed it, I can resit it in January and get an A though so no worries, and it wasn't because of this ;) I'm just lazy.

ahhh man :/ but nice, you could try out FM handheld on it, its a pretty good game :D

ahhh man :/ but nice, you could try out FM handheld on it, its a pretty good game :D

will do :)

Yeah it's stupid, I didn't revise for a second or look at any notes, and I spent the whole year sitting in lectures half asleep :D I'm hoping for A's in Media and Drama though, so it's not too bad. It's just gonna look really funny; A, A..... U.....

haha

will do :)

Yeah it's stupid, I didn't revise for a second or look at any notes, and I spent the whole year sitting in lectures half asleep :D I'm hoping for A's in Media and Drama though, so it's not too bad. It's just gonna look really funny; A, A..... U.....

haha

ahh well, still two A's is pretty good! :D

I finished school a long time ago :D

I'm 18 in 2 weeks, just finished college, I'm taking a gap year and then hopefully going to University, to do what, I don't know.. lol

In the UK schools break up mid-July and start back beginning of September

Archived