Making a United Europe

gregv

Hello guys,

I don't know if this has been discussed already but I was thinking of making a United Europe competition where all players have the European nationality (instead of English, Spanish, Belgian,...). I realise that this is a lot of work and possibly will not work but I was thinking that if all the European teams (big ones) are in one competition and I change al the mayor cities from the continent Europe to the country renamed United Europe after an period of time al newgens will have that nationality. However there is the issue of national teams and international competitions, European championship, World championship for countries. If there are no more players for a country then will the game crash?

Feel free to point out mistakes or suggestions...

greetz

You can use a macro to change nationalities a lot faster.

Perhaps you can look at some worldleagues with changed nationalities how they are set up.

hmm, not this technical gifted so I can use a macro, didn't realise that there were databases with changed nationalities out there, are we talking about changed multiple nationalities into one giant country like I want it to be or just teams in another country?

Archived