Fifa 2010

Might help if you explain how you play FIFA 10.

I play fifa 10 with a lot of through balls, 1-2 passes, a lot of movement from midfield to forward and short quick passing game, sometimes with one player I run to the goal and shot, I pressure the other players from the begining but sometimes i try to protect the space when they are counter attacking and I'm with few man at the back.

You could proberly come up with something, but mabye not the 1-2 passes all the time.

ok.But how to camu up with something is the reason for this thread.I don't know.I mean I have some ideas but I thinks they'r wrong

And i forgot, most of the time of my attacks are from counter attacks when i gain the ball in midfield

Well, there are sliders for how up the field you want to attack the ball. Checkbox for Count-Attacking... Through ball attempts can be set with Individual Tactics and Player-Preferred Moves... Short/Long passing is a slider. Quick means setting the Tempo to fast...

That all being said, FM is a much better simulator for a soccer match then and of the Fifa ones, so just cause your tactics were great against the silly FIFA engine doesn't mean they'll as great against a somewhat balanced FM engine.

Speaking of which, considering that the 4-2-3-1 is the new black, don't you guys think it would be nice if in FM11 there was an extra row of positions?

I think that there could be an extra forward row (eg Forward row and Striker row) like in FIFA. This way, a 4-3-3 would be different than the 4-5-1. And also, there could be a 4-2-3-1 more evenly distributed.

Archived