FM-10: RasenBallsport Leipzig - Lower League Millions

SMPL

Decided not to buy anyone else regardless of the problem.

So a round up of my transfers:

rasenballsportleipzig3.th.png

I am particularly pleased with the signings: Manuel Rieder, German Pacheco, Abel Aguilar and Miguel Angel.

Emerson will be arriving next season providing I achieve promotion to replace Lars Miller at LB since he is foreign.

Maurice Hagelstein is coming along nicely although had a hip injury at the start of the season so only played one match so far.

Marco Verratti has stepped up to and has performed amazingly well filling in for Hagelstein. So much so that when Hagelstein rejoins the first team, Ekici will only make the bench. His progress has been astonishing.

We are running away with the league at the moment but the Europa League games are only two days before the league game on Saturday meaning performances are starting to worsen at the moment.

3liga.th.png

The Europa League is going averagely at the moment. We were drawn a tough group with CFR Cluj, Benfica and Spartak Moscow. I am happy that we managed a point against Moscow but disappointed that we lost to CFR Cluj due to a last minute goal. Sven Neuhaus has been disappointing in Europe so far, and is reconfirming my belief that this should be his last season as first choice keeper.

eurocup.th.png

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived