starting a new league!!

naycarter

im starting a new league and want to try something different from what i usually do which is manage predictable teams in predictable lges. Any1got any suggestions for a good team/ league thats good but not obvious?

thanx for the replys in advance!

Portuguese league is fun , only 16 teams so seasons go quick, no work permit restrictions, three big teams to fight against in the league. Braga is my team so i play them, But maritimo would be a good challenge , they aint rich but do have a youth academy. Vit Germ??? have the crowd numbers to make them a contender.

Its a good league also for bringing up youth players as you can play them against the lower league teams, but don't over do it if your after the title as the big three (four if you include braga) don't lose a lot of games thru the season so a loss to a weaker team can ruin your title challenge..

Sparta Prague, Copenhagen, Rosenborg, RB Salzburg, Shaktar, CSKA Moscow, BATE, Galatasaray, Panathinaikos, Boca, Lanus, River.

I'd personally have a go at Sparta Prague. If you can get through to the CL group stages and even make the knockout round like I did in season 1 then you'll start to pull away financially straight away. You can good youngsters like I did and either put them in the B team (so load both divisions) for the 1st season or the likes of Lacina Traore can tear up the first division straight away.

I don't think there is an EU limit either.

Archived