AMC playing as an MC

So I am unsure about this side of the tactical game.

Say you have a player who's natural position is AMC (bright green dot) but can also play as an MC (darker green dot). How do you play him in your tactics?

If, for example you place him in the MC position but with an attacking role would that mean he would be playing as an AMC anyway? I have a couple of great AMCs, but sometimes I don't want to always have them sitting behind my strikers in that AMC position, but rather play as MCs who attack. Would I be playing them out of position by doing this, or is that a perfectly acceptable way of utilizing an AMC?

So I am unsure about this side of the tactical game.

Say you have a player who's natural position is AMC (bright green dot) but can also play as an MC (darker green dot). How do you play him in your tactics?

If, for example you place him in the MC position but with an attacking role would that mean he would be playing as an AMC anyway? I have a couple of great AMCs, but sometimes I don't want to always have them sitting behind my strikers in that AMC position, but rather play as MCs who attack. Would I be playing them out of position by doing this, or is that a perfectly acceptable way of utilizing an AMC?

I always do that. Perfectly acceptable as long as they are Accomplished MC's.

Archived