Multiple nation rules

el Chuese

I'm currently working on a database which replaces the 12 lowest ranked countries in Europe with the 12 Dutch provinces. Now I'm wondering, when I've finished changing player and club nationalities etcetera so I have a basic database to work from, is it possible for me without restarting the editor to add multiple nation rules? So I add nation rules for of the new countries, save the database, then delete the nation rules and add the next set of nation rules, save under different name and so on. Or do I have to restart the editor over and over again for every new set of nation rules?

I hope I've explained it clear enough...

How and why will he have problem with players' names?

Well, most of the nations he replaced have hard-coded languages and second nationalities (San Marino, Andorra, Luxembourg...) and based on that, most of them will have names based on that hard-coding: i.e. if you replace San Marino, 50% of regens will have italian names and Italy as second nationality...

Sadly I've replaced the actual countries and deleted all of their players, clubs, competitions and so on. I'll just see how it pans out. And otherwise I've read something about macros I could use to mass edit player nationalities if I'm right...

• 2 weeks later...
Sadly I've replaced the actual countries and deleted all of their players, clubs, competitions and so on. I'll just see how it pans out. And otherwise I've read something about macros I could use to mass edit player nationalities if I'm right...

you need to save your file as .xml and then open it with some text editor (I recomend Notepad++). Find uniqueID of the nation you changed and then just go to "replace all" with new uniqueID (of existing/dead nation in the editor)... It is quite simple...

Archived