Opposition Instructions

My apologies if this has already been answered in these forums already ( Did a search and couldn't find it ).

When playing a match, on the Opposition Instructions screen I've found that sometimes the 'Ask Assistant' is greyed out ( Yes I have an AM :) )

Is this because of the lack of knowledge your AM has?

I think it has only happened with my Newcastle Jets save and my AM is from Scotland so no Australian/Asian knowledge in his first season. The 2nd season it is still greyed out sometimes when playing Australian games but he does now have some Australia knowledge.

Thanks,

Mark

My apologies if this has already been answered in these forums already ( Did a search and couldn't find it ).

When playing a match, on the Opposition Instructions screen I've found that sometimes the 'Ask Assistant' is greyed out ( Yes I have an AM :) )

Is this because of the lack of knowledge your AM has?

I think it has only happened with my Newcastle Jets save and my AM is from Scotland so no Australian/Asian knowledge in his first season. The 2nd season it is still greyed out sometimes when playing Australian games but he does now have some Australia knowledge.

Thanks,

Mark

I think its because he does not have enough knowledge of your team at that time , usually happens to me when i start a new save and sign a new ass man just before a friendly or such

I think its because he does not have enough knowledge of your team at that time , usually happens to me when i start a new save and sign a new ass man just before a friendly or such

Thanks rndrjam48, that was my thoughts too.

Archived