problem with two new nations

pera_detlic

I have created database with two new nations (replacing Burma and Zaire). The game stops running on 12.july. When I change one of the those nations to any nation that currently exists the games runs normally, but I don't want that because of regens' names and skin color. I have tried with many nations, but I simply can't get it to work as I wanted...

Help...

Which 12th of July, after a season? what happens specifically on that date related to those nations? or is it continental cup related? What changes did you make?

Check continental cups, do your changes affect them? Can teams still work in it? Did you change any clubs involved?

Check what happens on that date, check it for your changed nations and for the unchanged nations on that date

Check what changes you make and how they might affect things.

Those might help getting to the bottom of it, those are the usual ones that mess it up for me

Which 12th of July, after a season? what happens specifically on that date related to those nations? or is it continental cup related? What changes did you make?

Check continental cups, do your changes affect them? Can teams still work in it? Did you change any clubs involved?

Check what happens on that date, check it for your changed nations and for the unchanged nations on that date

Check what changes you make and how they might affect things.

Those might help getting to the bottom of it, those are the usual ones that mess it up for me

no, it's the 12th of July on the beginning of the game... I'm not quite sure what happens, maybe CL or EC qualifiers...

When I first started doing this, I just changed one nation (Burma) and it worked fine until next season when regional divisions were all messed up so I decided to make it into 2 nations...

I have tried with Burma and Zaire (12.7. problem), with Burma and S.Vietnam (same), with Burma and W.Germany (same), Burma and CIS (same), S.Vietnam and Zaire (same)...

I then tried to set second nation over San Marino, Andorra, Luxembourg, Macao, Taipei, Surinam and the game worked fine, but the problem was either with the regen names (and second nationalities) or with their skin color (I now sound like a racist)...

I thought that maybe the number of nations in the game was problem and so, I even disabled two of them, but nothing changed...

Check what happens on that date

Have you done this? I mean try loading a new game with default database with any nation in the same continent, and see what international/continental competition actually play on that date. I'm sure you can make a progress after finding this out.

I haven't done that exactly, but as I said, everything works just fine when I put have just one "dead" nation and the other is replacing one "real" nation... in that case, game doesn't crash, league works fine, nations play international games, clubs play continental games... but I would like to have it some other way because of second nationalities, names and skin colors...

Archived