No rule change warning from SI means an abandoned 3 season save

i have read this thread and never read so much crap on this forum in my life. i might get an infraction for this reply but i dont care as u will see as i go along. the answers to your problem

1. EVERY league has a rules page clearly explaining the barriers u need to keep in

2. there are 1000s of english players who are good enough to play in BSP who will be intrested and cheap enough wage wise. i have managed down there, I KNOW!

3. anybody would at least of signed at least a few english players as they are playing in england. home grown rules apply in most leagues now. your fault for being greedy.

4. the big debt is also avoidable surely at fc united. they have massive gates. u spent more than u should on overseas luxuries. your fault again

5. loan market is available nearly all season. you didnt think of it. your fault again.

my message to speople is this.... every other day you come on this forum moaning about anything in the game you can find. havent you got anything better to do? none of this is the fault of SI, its your fault as you have easily caused the problem single handedly. FM does have its faults i admit, but generally its a good game that all u ever want to criticise, normally with very stupid reasoning. im not reading any threads you start anymore becuase they are generally full of crap!

i have read this thread and never read so much crap on this forum in my life. i might get an infraction for this reply but i dont care as u will see as i go along. the answers to your problem

Probably for text speak;), but your reply should kill this thread as it's exactly what the OP needs to hear.:thup:

1. EVERY league has a rules page clearly explaining the barriers u need to keep in

2. there are 1000s of english players who are good enough to play in BSP who will be intrested and cheap enough wage wise. i have managed down there, I KNOW!

3. anybody would at least of signed at least a few english players as they are playing in england. home grown rules apply in most leagues now. your fault for being greedy.

4. the big debt is also avoidable surely at fc united. they have massive gates. u spent more than u should on overseas luxuries. your fault again

5. loan market is available nearly all season. you didnt think of it. your fault again.

my message to speople is this.... every other day you come on this forum moaning about anything in the game you can find. havent you got anything better to do? none of this is the fault of SI, its your fault as you have easily caused the problem single handedly. FM does have its faults i admit, but generally its a good game that all u ever want to criticise, normally with very stupid reasoning. im not reading any threads you start anymore becuase they are generally full of crap!

I have started a whole host of threads that have nothing to do with moaning.

But getting back to the original point, when irl one just follows the EPL where there are no player restrictions whatsoever, and in starting out at lv 7 or 6 there are also no player restrictions, one becomes accustomed to thinking there are no player restrictions in the divisions inbetween.

However there ARE. And that is definitely NOT highlighted enough in the game especially when moving from a division with no HG restrictions to one where there are !!

The CL gives a warning about HG, the BSP does NOT and imo, and a number of others who have contributed to the thread in a more positive manner (than just coming on to have a go at the OP) it is something that is felt needs addressing for future releases.

As for other points in your post, does playing in England stop the EPL teams fielding completely non English sides, no it doesn't.

I tried to sign players on frees after that 1st game in the BSP, even on 25 quid p/w board wouldn't let me.

As for playing with 'debt' meaning I'm not managing my finances properly, LOL that's like saying that virtually every team irl in the EPL and divisions below it are also in a sense 'not playing the game correctly'

When you try to buy/sign any player and you haven't got enough homegrown players in your squad there is a warning in bright red letters at the bottom of the page. Couldn't be more obvious really

Not when you buy all your players in tier 7 and 6 there isn't since HG isn't a restriction down there.

I have started a whole host of threads that have nothing to do with moaning.

But getting back to the original point, when irl one just follows the EPL where there are no player restrictions whatsoever, and in starting out at lv 7 or 6 there are also no player restrictions, one becomes accustomed to thinking there are no player restrictions in the divisions inbetween.

you really need to start reading the rules.

I sympathised till the EPL comments

Minimum of 8 players trained in the same nation, honestly it says it quite clearly what is the problem?

if someone was calling me ignorant i would take the 10 seconds it takes in game to check what i was saying was accurate.

I don't see how this is in any way SI's fault. They warned you of the rules by giving each league a 'Rules' page.

I know that I don't check the rules everytime I get promoted/relegated. It's not something that I think about.

A message would be a sensible thing to do, I don't think it's a big deal but if they warn you about homegrown rules for Europe, why don't they warn you for the BSP?

i still dont see the point of having 25 foreigners in your squad. normally that leads to failure on the pitch. i actually won BSP with only british players in my squad snd i know 100s of english players were intrested and good enough to play for me so i just find your actions bizarre. as for the EPL im sure there is a home grown limit as of the 2nd season?

whoever said i was only a member for 6 months, i have read this forum for well over a year

i still dont see the point of having 25 foreigners in your squad. normally that leads to failure on the pitch. i actually won BSP with only british players in my squad snd i know 100s of english players were intrested and good enough to play for me so i just find your actions bizarre. as for the EPL im sure there is a home grown limit as of the 2nd season?

whoever said i was only a member for 6 months, i have read this forum for well over a year

Answering a few posts all at once.

I make 3 subs every match at HT, and always midfielders, as by HT they are all below 80%. Therefore realistically, 3 changes are a necessity to keep momentum.

I had a squad full of Slovenians/Dutch/Bulgarians for the simple reason that attributes wise they were way above and beyond even BSP level, 12's-19's for shooting / creativity / dribbling / passing / crossing / corners / determination / decisions etc etc etc (hence able to conquer all before me with consummate ease), but yet I was able to sign them all at the very start of the game when I was still a tier 7 club.

Attributes wise, there is no way a similar English player would even think of joining a tier 7 6 or 5 side, and I should know because I spent hours upon hours upon hours scouring the DB and individual clubs, with my ass man filter off, looking for free transfers and expired contracts. And the only guys of such a high level who were willing to play for such a low lv club, were Slovenians/Bulgarians/Dutch and an amazing Czech (Kuchar).

Anyone with any sense would of course immediately get into their squad the best guys who were willing to sign for it, and believe me, that squad is/was immense in terms of ability and what they were able to do on the pitch. And I defy anyone to say oh yeah I would happily settle for an English bloke on 5's 6's etc when a foriegner who needs no permit and has double-triple the attributes would happily sign for it instead for 500 quid per week.

That SI have coded the AI to not allow even 1 v v good English player to sign for a crap English side, but yet amazing foreigners to sign for it instead is hardly my problem (maybe it is an area that needs addressing, to either allow good English players or disallow the foreigners). But whatever, I was just doing what was best for my team, and that meant signing those amazing guys who were willing to come to FC United.

Also language not a problem, as they all learned English v quickly. (Never had 1 homesick guy/ or finding it hard to settle etc in all the 3 seasons)

As for the posts re the rules in the EPL, maybe 10.3 and 10.2 are different (I still use 10.2) but as can be seen from the screenshot below, there are NO player restrictions for EPL games, so I still stand by what I originally said, that I find the lack of any forewarning of restrictions between the BSN (and tier 7) compared to the BSP, a shocking oversight. When there are other areas of the game where the player is forewarned in advance, i.e the champions league.

manre.jpg

It does not show the rules on the fixtures page, well not all of them anyway. You need to select the rules tab from the league table page. You will then get a full list of all the rules for the league.

EDIT: Ironically it does show the minimum domestic players on some leagues, but not on others on the fixtures page. I think it might be squad sensitive as it states "no player restrictions with current squad selected", so if you do not have enough domestic players it highlights the rule on the fixtures page.

For a start, ANOTHER speople thread. Im starting to call them speopleisms because most are about some random minimal flaw in the game that you choose to whine about :p

The Premier League rules change from the start of season 2. As you say you only follow the EPL I'd expect you to know this so are you just trying to be clever showing a screen shot that is from the first season which states there are no restricitons? Also the restrictions that screenshot shows is for your matchday squad (for which there are no restrictions). The restrictions for the EPL are for your first team squad as a whole. Again you should know this :thup:

You said you spent hours upon hours searching for players to play for you in level 7 with your ASS MAN FILTER OFF? EPIC FAIL on your part :eek: The ass man filter would have not have displayed players that would never have wanted to play for you so by switching it off, you have all the players displayed that dont want to join you.

Id suggest patching to 10.3 to maybe sort out any rule changes not on 10.2 but no doubt your on of these who complain about injuries and such with 10.3 so not much point there.

Foreign players will look to join an English league because:

A) Even lower English leagues are probably roughly the same if not better than some of the top divisions in those countries.

B) The English leagues have more money than most of the lesser nations top divisions so foreign players will look to play here for money.

C) I don't know if the game would take this into account but foreign players from certain countries would want to move to England (or any other major European country) simply because of the better quality of life.

Players getting tired at half time? How high is your pressing set to. How intense is your training? What is the condition of your players before you start the game?

It does not show the rules on the fixtures page, well not all of them anyway. You need to select the rules tab from the league table page. You will then get a full list of all the rules for the league.

EDIT: Ironically it does show the minimum domestic players on some leagues, but not on others on the fixtures page. I think it might be squad sensitive as it states "no player restrictions with current squad selected", so if you do not have enough domestic players it highlights the rule on the fixtures page.

Ah, your edit beat me to it just as I was about to show another Man U screenie with no such restrictions on the rule page.

However, there is still a major difference. In EPL it is 8 HG in the squad, meaning you can just bring anyone in but never play them. In the BSP it was 4 HG in the MATCH SQUAD meaning I HAD to play with the R and L generated defenders in midfield after HT.

If it had been a question of just having 4 HG in my squad, I would have found a way around it (got 4 in somehow) and kept playing with my foreigners. But unfortunately, that wasn't the case.

I make 3 subs every match at HT, and always midfielders, as by HT they are all below 80%. Therefore realistically, 3 changes are a necessity to keep momentum.

Absolute rubbish, there is no need to make three subs at HT.

Are they below 80% before or after they recover condition?

The fact that they are below 80% anyway shows another flaw in the way you play, you are either:

A) Pushing them too hard which is your fault

or

B) Signing players that are very poor physically which is again your fault.

For a start, ANOTHER speople thread. Im starting to call them speopleisms because most are about some random minimal flaw in the game that you choose to whine about :p

The Premier League rules change from the start of season 2. As you say you only follow the EPL I'd expect you to know this so are you just trying to be clever showing a screen shot that is from the first season which states there are no restricitons? Also the restrictions that screenshot shows is for your matchday squad (for which there are no restrictions). The restrictions for the EPL are for your first team squad as a whole. Again you should know this :thup:

You said you spent hours upon hours searching for players to play for you in level 7 with your ASS MAN FILTER OFF? EPIC FAIL on your part :eek: The ass man filter would have not have displayed players that would never have wanted to play for you so by switching it off, you have all the players displayed that dont want to join you.

Id suggest patching to 10.3 to maybe sort out any rule changes not on 10.2 but no doubt your on of these who complain about injuries and such with 10.3 so not much point there.

Foreign players will look to join an English league because:

A) Even lower English leagues are probably roughly the same if not better than some of the top divisions in those countries.

B) The English leagues have more money than most of the lesser nations top divisions so foreign players will look to play here for money.

C) I don't know if the game would take this into account but foreign players from certain countries would want to move to England (or any other major European country) simply because of the better quality of life.

Players getting tired at half time? How high is your pressing set to. How intense is your training? What is the condition of your players before you start the game?

Some players who the assistant manager hides in the search, will STILL happily sign for you. And I know that as fact. Therefore it is just a question of doing a lot of searching to find which hidden ones will sign for your team.

Training, I've never even touched it. Everyone is trained on automatic (i.e once joined the squad they get automatically put into whatever category the AI seems fit. I believe nearly all of mine are on general, and as they are all p/t they do minimal training, so tiredness is not a problem from that aspect)

Generally all my players are well into the 90's for each match.

Pressing is set to 'press more' and as each midfielder I have has good dribbling ability, they are all instructed to run with the ball often since I have never played with a sit back and wait mentality in all my 6 years of CM/FM.

No matter what the HT condition, the player who takes all my freekicks and corners (ability of 19) stays on the pitch the full match. As with defenders and strikers on jumping of 17-19 compared to the other teams' 11's 12's etc, I always stand a good chance of a goal from a corner, of which I tend to get maybe 7 or 8 each match.

As playing with 3 CB's in defence, the AI keeps making 2 wide midfielders run back all the time to fill the hole regardless of mentality or instruction, maybe that can tire out the L/R midfielders, but as the L midfielder is the corner/free kick taker, I still keep him on anyway.

However, my 3 strikers also come back for the oppositions set pieces to either man mark for corners or join the wall etc for FK's, but they don't get tired as much. Same with defenders, all 3 are instructed to come up for my set pieces due to their jumping being way above the opposition's, but yet they don't get the same level of tiredness.

More or less, it would appear that mdfielders are the ones who are coded to tire the quickest regardless of situation etc, so that was the big problem, as the only 4 players who were generated for my match day squad were R L defenders since having none at all in my entire squad, the AI saw it as a deficiency that needed making up. And you just can't play R L defenders in central midfield slots because it just asks for a beating after HT.

Some players who the assistant manager hides in the search, will STILL happily sign for you. And I know that as fact. Therefore it is just a question of doing a lot of searching to find which hidden ones will sign for your team.

Training, I've never even touched it. Everyone is trained on automatic (i.e once joined the squad they get automatically put into whatever category the AI seems fit. I believe nearly all of mine are on general, and as they are all p/t they do minimal training, so tiredness is not a problem from that aspect)

Generally all my players are well into the 90's for each match.

Pressing is set to 'press more' and as each midfielder I have has good dribbling ability, they are all instructed to run with the ball often since I have never played with a sit back and wait mentality in all my 6 years of CM/FM.

No matter what the HT condition, the player who takes all my freekicks and corners (ability of 19) stays on the pitch the full match. As with defenders and strikers on jumping of 17-19 compared to the other teams' 11's 12's etc, I always stand a good chance of a goal from a corner, of which I tend to get maybe 7 or 8 each match.

As playing with 3 CB's in defence, the AI keeps making 2 wide midfielders run back all the time to fill the hole regardless of mentality or instruction, maybe that can tire out the L/R midfielders, but as the L midfielder is the corner/free kick taker, I still keep him on anyway.

However, my 3 strikers also come back for the oppositions set pieces to either man mark for corners or join the wall etc for FK's, but they don't get tired as much. Same with defenders, all 3 are instructed to come up for my set pieces due to their jumping being way above the opposition's, but yet they don't get the same level of tiredness.

More or less, it would appear that mdfielders are the ones who are coded to tire the quickest regardless of situation etc, so that was the big problem, as the only 4 players who were generated for my match day squad were R L defenders since having none at all in my entire squad, the AI saw it as a deficiency that needed making up. And you just can't play R L defenders in central midfield slots because it just asks for a beating after HT.

Midfielders are not coded to tire quicker, they woud do IRL unless they are some kind of superman. You cant hide in midfield. There no switching off or walking about like strikers or defenders can do depending on which end of the pitch the ball is at. Midfielder have to be alert and run all game. They have to be involved with attacking and defending so its common sense that midfielders would tire more quickly.

You have pressing set to more? Theres a big part of your problem.

The AI does not randomly assign training schedules as it sees fit. Unless you assign a training schedule to a player, all players will be on general. Even if you have training schedules loaded you still need to put the player into the schedule.

Absolute rubbish, there is no need to make three subs at HT.

Are they below 80% before or after they recover condition?

The fact that they are below 80% anyway shows another flaw in the way you play, you are either:

A) Pushing them too hard which is your fault

or

B) Signing players that are very poor physically which is again your fault.

They, as well as the opposition's midfielders in most matches I play, are either just below or just above 80%

So its like saying that every midfielder at every club is in poor physical condition, which just isn't the case.

Ofc there are times, when they might still be on something like 84-86, but even so, if I have another game in a few days time, I still sub them anyway so that they are still fresh for the next game.

The AI will generally start subbing around the hour mark and even later. Meaning my fresh guys (if I sub at HT) are playing against v tired opposition legs for a large amount of time.

Can i just say, you have a valid point in the OP, a message should be displayed stating the new rules, but, do you always have to be so negative and include so many thumbs down in your rants ?

I posted the OP immediately after realising what had happened to my 'save' and was understandably po'ed more than I would have been if I had waited a few hours or whatever before posting. So apologies if the number of thumbs down or tone, was excessive.

They, as well as the opposition's midfielders in most matches I play, are either just below or just above 80%

So its like saying that every midfielder at every club is in poor physical condition, which just isn't the case.

Ofc there are times, when they might still be on something like 84-86, but even so, if I have another game in a few days time, I still sub them anyway so that they are still fresh for the next game.

The AI will generally start subbing around the hour mark and even later. Meaning my fresh guys (if I sub at HT) are playing against v tired opposition legs for a large amount of time.

What happens if you get an injury in the second half?

What happens if other players lose condition?

More or less, it would appear that midfielders are the ones who are coded to tire the quickest regardless of situation etc,

Enough said :rolleyes:

Your tactics remind me of England, a group of individuals who can't play as a team. I suspect the only reason you win is because your players are significantly better than the opposition. Once you come up against similar skilled sides your tactics will be found out.

What happens if you get an injury in the second half?

What happens if other players lose condition?

Enough said :rolleyes:

Your tactics remind me of England, a group of individuals who can't play as a team. I suspect the only reason you win is because your players are significantly better than the opposition. Once you come up against similar skilled sides your tactics will be found out.

At least on 10.2 (can't speak for 10.3) in match injuries seem to be quite rare (at least for me anyway) but even when they do happen, I just play with 10 men.

As for tactics, maybe that (significantly better players) is why I have been steamrollering the opposition, however I didn't get the chance to see how I would fare against similar skilled opposition before I deleted the save in anger and went back (now forewarned) to season 1 again.

As regards England, it would be interesting to collate the nationalities of the starting 11 lineups for the final of each of the last 10 years CL winners, and noting down how many of them have been English. My bet would be on not that many.

The problem in English football, and the Prem in particular, is that there is simply no encouragement to train youth when they can just go out a buy an established foreigner. Germany on the other hand have a minimum number of Germans as a requirement in the Bundesliga, and it is therefore no surprise that they have made the last 8 of the WC every time since 1954

When looking at the opposition in the knockout rounds who England have faced, we haven't actually beaten ANY of the supposed leading nations since we actually won the WC in 1966.

Just use FMRTE - you said you don't cheat yet earlier you said you deliberately avoided getting promotion. Now if that's not cheating then I don't know what is!

Yeah I thought that was funny too

"I dont cheat, but I do tank"

At least on 10.2 (can't speak for 10.3) in match injuries seem to be quite rare (at least for me anyway) but even when they do happen, I just play with 10 men.

As for tactics, maybe that (significantly better players) is why I have been steamrollering the opposition, however I didn't get the chance to see how I would fare against similar skilled opposition before I deleted the save in anger and went back (now forewarned) to season 1 again.

As regards England, it would be interesting to collate the nationalities of the starting 11 lineups for the final of each of the last 10 years CL winners, and noting down how many of them have been English. My bet would be on not that many.

The problem in English football, and the Prem in particular, is that there is simply no encouragement to train youth when they can just go out a buy an established foreigner. Germany on the other hand have a minimum number of Germans as a requirement in the Bundesliga, and it is therefore no surprise that they have made the last 8 of the WC every time since 1954

When looking at the opposition in the knockout rounds who England have faced, we haven't actually beaten ANY of the supposed leading nations since we actually won the WC in 1966.

You have hit the nail on the head there. Saying that though, you know where the English game IRL is going wrong yet in game, in an English league, you choose to have a squad made entirely of foreigners thus ruining your save.

Not a lot more to be said really.

You have hit the nail on the head there. Saying that though, you know where the English game IRL is going wrong yet in game, in an English league, you choose to have a squad made entirely of foreigners thus ruining your save.

Not a lot more to be said really.

Got the foreigners simply because the AI let me have them. Wouldn't let me have any English at all. Bulgarians and Slovenians I can understand wanting to come for a better life, but 6 of my starting 11 are Dutch, who enjoy a good standard of living.

As I said further up, maybe it needs a tweak in further editions. Possibly along the lines of relating the attribute for how well known a player is to the relavant division of the club who wants to sign them as well as the signing team's rep. Which would in effect prevent great foreigners from being signed by crap English teams in tier 7

They probably wouldn't sign irl, so why have so many of them sign in game ?

Yeah I thought that was funny too

"I dont cheat, but I do tank"

There was a record there that I wanted, but only tied the 1st time around (18 without loss).

With my squad I believed it was v doable, so I stayed down and got it at the 2nd time of asking. If records weren't there in game, or I didn't believe it was possible to get one that I wanted, I would have just gone straight up irrespective.

In the BSP the unbeaten record is set to 28 by default. That's asking a lot no matter how good your squad is. In which case I would just go up regardless of whether or not I got it.

Records here, are exactly the same as 'achievements' in World of Warcraft. Put in to keep people interested and playing.

Got the foreigners simply because the AI let me have them. Wouldn't let me have any English at all. Bulgarians and Slovenians I can understand wanting to come for a better life, but 6 of my starting 11 are Dutch, who enjoy a good standard of living.

As I said further up, maybe it needs a tweak in further editions. Possibly along the lines of relating the attribute for how well known a player is to the relavant division of the club who wants to sign them as well as the signing team's rep. Which would in effect prevent great foreigners from being signed by crap English teams in tier 7

They may sign in reality, some of them anyway.

The difference is a BSN or BSS club would not sign them. The main reason is that they would not have heard of them or known about how much better they would be than the British players who are willing to join. They also would never take risks to offer loads of money (for their level) to a bunch of unknown players from eastern europe or somewhere else.

Whenever Ive played lower leagues I rely heavily on loans. If you can get 5 good players in (usually 2 def's, 2 mid's and 1 str) you should be ok every season. If the player you get is way too good for your league and you get a promotion, chances are he'll favour going to your club again for the next season.

They may sign in reality, some of them anyway.

The difference is a BSN or BSS club would not sign them. The main reason is that they would not have heard of them or known about how much better they would be than the British players who are willing to join.

Aye, that's probably CM/FM's biggest fault. We can see at a glance whether or not a player is crap or great. A rl team can't unless they buy them and play them. Plus, the way that English teams play is way different to most of the rest of the planet, so generally speaking the great players who I signed would probably irl not be able to adapt to the English 100 mph pace of the game.

Not gonna turn on attribute masking though.

Whenever Ive played lower leagues I rely heavily on loans. If you can get 5 good players in (usually 2 def's, 2 mid's and 1 str) you should be ok every season. If the player you get is way too good for your league and you get a promotion, chances are he'll favour going to your club again for the next season.

Yeah, that's what I intend to do once I hit the BSP again. Look for similarish players from England who I can loan to try and keep the balance and the relavant ability of the side :thup:

Aye, that's probably CM/FM's biggest fault. We can see at a glance whether or not a player is crap or great. A rl team can't unless they buy them and play them. Plus, the way that English teams play is way different to most of the rest of the planet, so generally speaking the great players who I signed would probably irl not be able to adapt to the English 100 mph pace of the game.

Not gonna turn on attribute masking though.

Yet again you claim its a fault but you acknowledge not using attribute masking and I'll bet you use the player search instead of scouts.

You really only have yourself to blame.

Yet again you claim its a fault but you acknowledge not using attribute masking and I'll bet you use the player search instead of scouts.

You really only have yourself to blame.

I use player search with the ass man unrealistic targets off. Plus trawl the entire squads of players that appear too. It's there to be used, and isn't a scout program.

Yeah, that's what I intend to do once I hit the BSP again. Look for similarish players from England who I can loan to try and keep the balance and the relavant ability of the side :thup:

You'd be surprised how many youth/reserve players from Premiership clubs will go that low and as you progress up the leagues they will stay with you. Its quite easy to get upto the Championship back to back promotions on loan signing alone. Obviously the odd quality signing here and there if you have then funds but it can be done without spending a penny.

The best thing to do in the lower leagues is make sure your club is financially sound. Obviously the less you spend will be a great help. Also look for the odd bargain. Maybe somebody on a free that will only be good enough in the legue your in. When you get promoted you can sell him as he won't be of any use to you anymore.

Are you going to add this to the wishlist as it is a good idea to have a warning. That doesn't mean that you aren't responsible for checking the rules page of a league you have just entered.

Sure I will add it to the wishlist

Answering a few posts all at once.

I had a squad full of Slovenians/Dutch/Bulgarians for the simple reason that attributes wise they were way above and beyond even BSP level, 12's-19's for shooting / creativity / dribbling / passing / crossing / corners / determination / decisions etc etc etc (hence able to conquer all before me with consummate ease), but yet I was able to sign them all at the very start of the game when I was still a tier 7 club.

Attributes wise, there is no way a similar English player would even think of joining a tier 7 6 or 5 side, and I should know because I spent hours upon hours upon hours scouring the DB and individual clubs, with my ass man filter off, looking for free transfers and expired contracts. And the only guys of such a high level who were willing to play for such a low lv club, were Slovenians/Bulgarians/Dutch and an amazing Czech (Kuchar).

Anyone with any sense would of course immediately get into their squad the best guys who were willing to sign for it, and believe me, that squad is/was immense in terms of ability and what they were able to do on the pitch. And I defy anyone to say oh yeah I would happily settle for an English bloke on 5's 6's etc when a foriegner who needs no permit and has double-triple the attributes would happily sign for it instead for 500 quid per week.

That SI have coded the AI to not allow even 1 v v good English player to sign for a crap English side, but yet amazing foreigners to sign for it instead is hardly my problem (maybe it is an area that needs addressing, to either allow good English players or disallow the foreigners). But whatever, I was just doing what was best for my team, and that meant signing those amazing guys who were willing to come to FC United.

Also language not a problem, as they all learned English v quickly. (Never had 1 homesick guy/ or finding it hard to settle etc in all the 3 seasons)

As for the posts re the rules in the EPL, maybe 10.3 and 10.2 are different (I still use 10.2) but as can be seen from the screenshot below, there are NO player restrictions for EPL games, so I still stand by what I originally said, that I find the lack of any forewarning of restrictions between the BSN (and tier 7) compared to the BSP, a shocking oversight. When there are other areas of the game where the player is forewarned in advance, i.e the champions league.

picutre

well there's you're problem dude.

you don't sub your players if they are below 80%. ****. that's stupid.

I dont sub until they hit 60s. How many players are even above 80 at the end of the game? None? That's what I thought.

Dont sub until they get into the 60s and if they arent that low by the 80th minute make 2 subs for your least fit players so you have 1 sub incase of emergency or something.

This is completely all your fault and nothing on SIs. Also getting rid of HG players (even if you didn't know about it is kinda stupid). Every team in BSS/BSP etc have enough players there that can make a great team. My transfers at this level keep 6-7 players at the club, and bring in a bunch of starters.

Archived