Sub-club?

Luckz

Can I have a full sub-club somehow, in another league, and let that sub-club have its own U21/23 and U18 squads? I wanted to add Standard in Belgium to be part of my club in the Premier League, but then their second and third squad disappeared and all of their players were thrown into my club's first team instead. The latter possibly because my club starts the game without any players besides a few U18 ones.

And how exactly do reserve teams work in the editor anyway? Are they generated based on league rules for teams that don't have any set by default? Anything one needs to do to make sure the B team and U18 actually play matches?

In one nation, there won't be any problem with having a "B"/2nd/reserve club which itself has a youth team (U19/U20) (for example, Bayern has Bayern II as sub club, and Bayern II has an U-18 team). I don't know about your problem, whether it is because the sub-club is in different nation or because it has one too many sub team, or maybe you simply set the affiliation type incorrectly.

Reserve/youth teams are generated for main teams playing in a league that has in-game reserve/youth competition(s), depending of what type of reserve/youth required by the competition. However, some clubs are set to not have reserve/youth fixtures.

A separate "B" team (Spanish style) can have a youth team, Dave, I've tried it. Or, probably it's because I set the main team not to have the youth team and the youth team plays in a created division, not in a game-generated youth competition.

Well, I want to have 5-6 B/C/.. sides. I tried looking around in a XML of my club to see if I could figure out the syntax to add another B/C one, but I didn't manage that. The editor only allows me two. And as detailed, I tried incorporating Standard Liège as a direct part of my club, but then they have no youth sides any more. Mostly wondering if anybody tried to have that many teams in one club before and has any tips.

And I'd also like one or two of them to play in other countries, just because :p.

Hmm... maybe you're right that B teams could have a youth team if the first team doesn't, as I haven't tried that, but whenever I've done it, there is no youth team created for the B team. Of course, the first team always had a youth side generated when I tried it.

You could, this may not work though, try adding reserve/youths to your first team and B team in the editor the way in which B teams used to be handled.

Also; the most sub teams I've ever seen was 3. B team, C team and U19s. I haven't tried to have more than that, though.

Archived