Arsenal's youth team

niggy89

Hi,

im in my 5th season as Arsenal on patch 2.02 and despite already having an obviously superb training and youth facilities i have fully maxed-out their improvements, so are now the ebst available.

Evey year i wait with baited breath for a young superstar to come through the ranks but my wait is always in vain. Through Fm Scout i have checked the qaulity of the youngsters and few if any at all have had above 155ish PA.

I know its not a huge problem but would really like anyones opinions or advice on why this is happening.

I like to nurture talent on games i play so am having to be forced to look elsewhere and bring in other peoples talent.

Any solutions/help would be great.

Thanks icon14.gif

I suppose just go out and scout for youth elsewhere and bring them in, I mean IRL big clubs go poach youngsters and bring them into their youth system. But yes i agree as well, in my experiences the good regens never seem to be in my youth system (I play as Arsenal too)

Just imagine a club that creates a player of 155 PA (and later CA) each year. That's pretty good, I'd say.

The real world class players don't necessarily come from a good youth setup. If you don't count players aquired from abroad, then Arsenal haven't produced too much irl as well. Just now there are some promising youngsters who are too young to judge.

its just realistic..

no club produces a world class youngster every year.. and are lucky to every 3 years or so..

look at united.. world class facilities.. not one great youth product for years... and all of arsenals products recently have come from outside... poached from other clubs that have developed them to a certain degree

fabregas, clichy, troare etc etc all came from elsewhere..

go find talent elsewhere

Archived