Aberdeen

a Rangers fan going Aberdeen :-o never thought Id see the day !

anways Eric Addo run out of contact within first few days in the game might have a chance with him , Ryan Conroy of Celtic on loan or FT is brilliant at the left wing for any team in Scotland

and maybe try to get some more players on loan from England

Being an Aberdeen fan I can help. I've actually found a few obscure players you should have a look at who may be useful (although it will take a few seasons and a couple of million to sign them)

Stefan Ishiaki- Plays in Sweden. I signed him for 900K and he was a creative force in midfield, plus can take a great free kick. Was voted signing of the season.

Antonio Hidalgo- Another amazing central midfielder, playing in the Spanish second division. He can setup goals and is a very consistent performer.

Mads Junker- Big Danish striker playing in Holland. He's a great target man and scored 30+ in his first season for me

Tim Krul- Sign him on loan, he's a top class goalkeeper who kept many a clean sheet for me

Also there are lots of great bargains in Holland and Scandanavia. Get a good scout and send them there, and you will see a lot of great young talent and cheap players who can excel in the SPL.

You will also need a new keeper Langfield is jobbie :-) and Soutar doesntlook up to much either !

I think your fine in the full back position with Michael Hart and Mcnamara to cover and Foster and Dan Smith for the other side.

I think you may need one new centre half to parter Diamond , it really all depends on how Considine is for you

I think Midfield you are okay and if you are goingto play 4 in midfield you should play ( from right to left mid.)

De Vischer Nicholson Severin Aluko

but another sm wont do much harm

up front is pretty decent as well with Maguire , Aluko , Lovell etc. but maybe you should table around 75k for Aaritalo.

I think with a few decent signings you could finish 3rd/4th in the league in the 1st season and maybe reach last 32 of Uefa Cup or if your lucky maybe even further , and you could maybe even win the SC or CIS !

all the best

• 3 weeks later...

Archived