Holland Player/Staff Pictures Not Showing/Jack Wilshire/Pontevedra Background

Moskollo

Hello there,

Been annoying me for a while, but does anyone have an issue with the Holland player/staff pics not showing on the game? I had this on FM08 and thought it would not be an issue on future FM games, but low and behold it's still there on FM10 (it's not the configs as the player pics work for their clubs). The regens are working with facegen. I'm finding that Jack Wilshire's graphic won't display and goes to default picture, again configs are correct as they worked on FM08.

I'm also having difficulty with Pontevedra, was playing a game in the Spanish cup against them, they didn't have a background pic on the team or for the ground so I created it, I've checked and double checked all the obvious stuff is correct so telling me to check the config won't help! I'm thinking is it just one of those things you can't add graphics to? Any help much appreciated.

Cheers

Moskollo

Holland will be a licensing issue if they show up for the clubs but not the National Team.

I doubt Wilshire or Pontevedra will have any licensing issues with them so it'll either be a problem with the config file (mistake in the config, using none standard characters or duplicate entries elsewhere) or a problem with the graphics you are using.

Holland will be a licensing issue if they show up for the clubs but not the National Team.

I doubt Wilshire or Pontevedra will have any licensing issues with them so it'll either be a problem with the config file (mistake in the config, using none standard characters or duplicate entries elsewhere) or a problem with the graphics you are using.

Thanks for the help Mr Murray. You were right about Pontevedra, it was the type of JPEG for some reason. Wilshire, I'm at a loss, I took all of the player pics out of graphics FMF and my own players file just leaving the one picture, the fecker still wouldn't work! Given up now, but cheers anyway!

Archived