Diego Maradona And the rest of the LeGeNdS

robotnik

What about the more recent legends? Cantona? Ginola? Gascgoine? Shearer?

If Roy Keane makes it onto the list, they must! Cantona score what I consider the best Premiership goal ever, and Ginola and Shearer were the idols of my childhood.

Do yourselves a favor and check out these databases to play with literally thousands of legendary players:

Chieillini's: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/206143-Release-All-Stars-Database

Deus84's: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/201021-Legends-Database-2010-Official-Release

Both are absolutely amazing. A ton of time and effort were put into them, and it shows. A nice way to have a 'different' FM experience.

To Edgar 555

mate its Chiellini's DB

to kingjericho look how old is Eusebio there only 23y.o. ... surely given few more year at his peak he would be penalty taker at 20 even.

to nev147 i dont know to be honest why ... but all i can say look on his match ratings last 5 games best of them all :)

To Edgar 555

mate its Chiellini's DB

to kingjericho look how old is Eusebio there only 23y.o. ... surely given few more year at his peak he would be penalty taker at 20 even.

to nev147 i dont know to be honest why ... but all i can say look on his match ratings last 5 games best of them all :)

Thanks mate, personally I prefer Deus' work, but Chiellinis still done a good job :thup:

Neither do I. It's just SS of Chielini's db isn't it?

Basically yes. I'm surprised that the mods have let it go, they closed a similar one a few weeks back. Thats not meant as offensive to the OP, I just think they felt that this should stay true to the regular DB and leave these discussions to each DB's thread.

Thank you Robotnik, very helpful :)

If anybody has any spare time and has FMRTE I would be very grateful if some of the Legends stats could be exported then I could download them and put them into my saved game. Would love Pele :)

EDIT: Or even better if somebody could post their save game file :)

To Edgar 555

mate its Chiellini's DB

I said this earlier it is Chiellin'is Data Base. I also wrote I enjoy playing FM 2010 with all those Players. Basically an idea for this post was for people to see how would the legends look in FM 2010.

I said this earlier it is Chiellin'is Data Base. I also wrote I was i enjoy playing FM 2010 with all those Players. Basically an idea for this post was for people to see how would the legends look in FM 2010.

Hi Robotnik.

I think a lot of people (including me) have just missed reading your post.

I think, you made your self perfectly clear :):thup:

Archived