English (Level 10) 2010/2011 Database

VictorMoses

This update, similar in part to SuperBladesmans (But entirely independant of it) has all divisions playable from Barclays Premier to Level 10. I have taken a little artistic license with cup competitions, and have not included Reserve teams playing in competitive leagues or cups.

I have made no changes to CA/PA, contract type or wages

ALL teams have Stadia, and are based in the actual location of their Town/City NOT the nearest 'Big' town, each team has been set at least 1 kit, and has been given a promotion/relegation pathway to try to limit the amount of sideways moving at season end.

(although I still find the odd team playing in a league 200 miles from 'local')

This is version 0.03 - This is the final BETA version, Version 1.0 will be released shortly after transfer deadline day

I need people to test this, to see if any teams are 'roaming' around in the lower leagues, and give me feedback.

Please give me feedback on any issues or suggestions you have, and i'll see if it can be fixed/improved

Install to:

Win7/Vista - C : \Users\YOUR USER NAME\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\editor data

XP - C : \Documents and Settings\YOUR USER NAME\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\editor data

assuming you installed to default directory!

EDIT

v0.02 Improvements

Added prize money to lower leagues and cups

'Dialled Down' some over-achieving clubs

Made transfers upto 17/07/2010

v0.03 Improvements

Made lower league transfers upto 01/08/2010

Made major transfers upto 07/08/2010

Download HERE

willl any lower league transfers been done? its a good database, but just missing players in teams

link me to a reliable site with lower league transfers and I'll be happy to make the changes - however, I will not create new players as too many created players seems to increase crash dump likelihood :(

yes, please post any websites that can help with League 1 or 2

I seem to be able to find Prem/Champ no problem, and NonLeagueDaily.com is helping me do BSP/BSN/BSS Evostik/Ryman/Zamaretto Prems now

anything else let me know (PS I Know there are some errors in my database ie AFC Wimbledons home ground is Plough Lane - I just felt they deserved to be there lol, IRL Plough Lane is a Housing Estate)

im more bothered about lower than that yeah i use wikipedia then go on to the official club pages http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gillford_Park_F.C. then go threw each side

The only problem with this is at that level 98% of the players aren't in the database, and I will not create players. So this could be a time consuming effort with very little results!!

I will have a look after I have finished Regional Prem/Div 1 transfers, but I seriously doubt I'll put the time in for 0-2 players per team

having a look down there for the enlish sides id say you should be able to go down to northern league division 2 for a great amount of players not to sure about the southern side but alot of footballers are on that are free or in other sides etc such as trevor benjamin at bedlington terriers

having a look down there for the enlish sides id say you should be able to go down to northern league division 2 for a great amount of players not to sure about the southern side but alot of footballers are on that are free or in other sides etc such as trevor benjamin at bedlington terriers

I'll have a look after I've finished my current update (Blue Square/Blue Square Sth&Nth/Regional Prem/Div 1)

The only thing that worries me is alot of lower league teams don't update their websites often enough (My local team has a squadlist for 2006/07!!! Not one of the players still play there!!)

Archived