Harryseaess' 3-2-2-1-2 Tactic

This is my first tactic that I have posted so please bear with me. I am currently playing as Manchester United and I am in the fourth season, I have developed this tactic, I concede very little goals with it and manage to score a lot of goals as well.

Here is a screenshot of the tactic:

3-2-2-1-2Tactic.jpg

And here is a screenshot of the team instructions:

3-2-2-1-2Teaminstructions.jpg

I have had the following results with this tactic:

Man Utd 2-1 Blackburn

Man Utd 1-0 Burnley

Newcastle 0-2 Man Utd

Man Utd 3-0 Metalist

Man Utd 2-0 Stoke

Fulham 0-2 Man Utd

Bayern Munich 0-2 Man Utd

Man Utd 2-0 Aston Villa

West Brom 0-3 Man Utd

Man Utd 0-0 Liverpool

Man Utd 1-0 Everton

Bolton 0-1 Man Utd

Man Utd 2-0 Man City

Man Utd 2-0 Wolves

Man Utd 4-0 Man City

Sunderland 0-2 Man Utd

Swindon 0-4 Man Utd

Man City 1-3 Man Utd

Man Utd 0-0 Chelsea

Man Utd 4-0 Ipswich

Man Utd 1-0 Chelsea

Chelsea 0-1 (aet) Man Utd

Birmingham 0-2 Man Utd

Man Utd 3-0 Barnsley

Man Utd 1-0 Tottenham

Everton 1-3 Man Utd

Olympiakos 0-2 Man Utd

West Brom 0-2 Man Utd

Man Utd 2-0 Arsenal

Aston Villa 1-2 Man Utd

Man Utd 1-0 Wolves

As you can see from the results above, I have played 31 games with this tactic so far and have only conceded 4 goals which is pretty amazing. I have also scored a fair amount of goals.

I've completed a 10 game trial of this tactic with West Ham and here are my results:

Bolton 0-0 West Ham

Chelsea 1-1 West Ham

West Ham 2-0 Millwall

West Ham 3-0 Birmingham

Stoke 0-1 West Ham

West Ham 2-0 Wolves

West Ham 1-0 Newcastle

Burnley 0-2 West Ham

West Ham 1-1 Portsmouth

Blackburn 1-1 West Ham

As you can see, 6 wins and 4 draws. Only conceding 3 goals in 10 games is pretty amazing for a team like West Ham.

Please try the tactic and post your results, I would be very interested to see how it works with other teams, download below:

http://www.MegaShare.com/2353817

Cheers mate, that is what I was going for, I knew that if I was to concede very few goals I was going to win a lot of games because my attackers were going to do the business at the other end.

I always think aswell that if you can keep the opposition out then thats at least 1 point and 1 point is better than 0, Plus it's fairly easy to sneak a goal at the other end too

I'm gonna try it out, I'm DESPERATELY looking for a 3-5-2 formation that works, I've tried making one for months, and I end up getting lackluster results, with top 5 finishes on my league's tournament with one of the top clubs...

Hope this one helps me find out the mechanics for a good 3-5-2 formation.

I've completed my 10 game trial of this tactic with West Ham and here are my results:

Bolton 0-0 West Ham

Chelsea 1-1 West Ham

West Ham 2-0 Millwall

West Ham 3-0 Birmingham

Stoke 0-1 West Ham

West Ham 2-0 Wolves

West Ham 1-0 Newcastle

Burnley 0-2 West Ham

West Ham 1-1 Portsmouth

Blackburn 1-1 West Ham

As you can see, 6 wins and 4 draws. Only conceding 3 goals in 10 games is pretty amazing for a team like West Ham.

I think I'm in love with Harryseaess... this is exactly the formation I used to use with devstating effect in CM97/98, sometimes varying it by moving the two wide midfielders down to wing backs and pushing the two DMs to CMs. Never ever tried either since as I presumed it was such an absurd formation that it wouldn't work.

Am going to test this bad boy out later, PLEASE let it work well for me as it would bring back such joyous memories of playing absurd formations with Abelardo, Nadal, Ivanov, Luis Enrique, Andersen, Bakayoko et al :)

Looking good! But the download link dosen't work :/

Could someone please upload the tactic somewhere else, i am going to start a new save and i would like to play with this tactic =)

do you use an opposition instructions/ shouts? wat pitch size did you use

I use the opposition instructions that the my ass man suggests, I rarely use any shouts. The pitch size is the one that is suggested to me.

To only concede 4 goals is quite astonishing with only a 3 man defence, even with 2 defensive midfielders. I'll try this out in pre-season :thup:.

Cheers Dockers, be sure to tell me how it goes.

I think I'm in love with Harryseaess... this is exactly the formation I used to use with devstating effect in CM97/98, sometimes varying it by moving the two wide midfielders down to wing backs and pushing the two DMs to CMs. Never ever tried either since as I presumed it was such an absurd formation that it wouldn't work.

Am going to test this bad boy out later, PLEASE let it work well for me as it would bring back such joyous memories of playing absurd formations with Abelardo, Nadal, Ivanov, Luis Enrique, Andersen, Bakayoko et al :)

Glad it brings back memories mate :thup:. I hope it works well for you.

Looking good! But the download link dosen't work :/

Could someone please upload the tactic somewhere else, i am going to start a new save and i would like to play with this tactic =)

Cheers mate, looking forward to hearing how you get on with it.

Here is the new download link:

http://www.MegaShare.com/2353817

Thought I'd give this a quick whirl with Newcastle. Chucked the tatic in at the deep end, first few games were, well, *****. But I know that they need to get used to it etc, and the players aren't of a that high quality. Anyway, after the winless streak, the tactic has put in some impressive results :)

newcastleunited2.th.png

dan99 - Thanks for giving it a try, your results aren't that great and your first few games were terrible but, like you said, the players need to get used to the tactic. I think it must be to do with the quality of the players, I get a feeling that this tactic will only be good for top teams with class players.

Agreed. Mouche seemed to do very well as the quicker striker, when he started firing. Carroll didn't do too well as the target man. I think the wingers were too poor defensively aswell. We all know Jonas and Routledge can't defend to save their skins!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived