25th season (year 2034)

The assistance provided by assistant managers during the games is terrible. I would never rely on that but to each his own I guess.

If the game is to be played realistically, then the Asst Manager and Scouts must be used as they would IRL. I play as though I really am a novice manager in a lower league. Playing using my real knowledge kills the game far too quickly for me otherwise.

So basically, you have the knowledge to do better but you won't? that's weird but as I said, to each his own.

I do use the scouts thought. they're a major part of how I play. But I only use scouts who have jpa 20 and jpp 20.

Anyway, I'm loving the game and the fact that Dafuge is in 2065 makes me want to continue to play even more!!! :)

Does Milan still play at San Siro? And how are they doing? Thank you.

I don't have the italian league so I can't tell you how they're doing . What I can say is that they have won the ecc 3 times in 25 years. They also lost one final to me ! :)

they're still playing in san siro, yes.

Another season has gone by. I'm now in 2035. Interesting season for sure.

I won the premier league (wasn't easy this year) plus the fa cup and the league cup.

Unfortunately I was defeated in the ecc final against O.Lyon. the game ended with a draw (2-2) and then I lost in the penalty shootout !!! So frustrating. Plus their second goal which was the goal of the draw was absolutely the stupidest goal I have ever seen in this game. Also, I kinda have a rivalry with Lyon. i had lost a ecc final against them 10 years ago. F-ing french....

Im in 2023, with Bromley. Been with them from start and are now one of the best teams in the world. Loads of retired players r coaches and managers in mine. Plus my game has loads of world class players. When i joined Bromley they were paying most of there squad a pound a week and now i payout 80+. Also had a new stadium built 35000 bout 2 years ago, buildin it up allready by 10000.

I've caught this thread a tad late, but still have a question about the Regens.....Are they at all impacted by the data base size you select when you first set up a game? I felt like Regens didn't really keep up to speed in the 08/09 version, but I was always selecting a small or medium data base.

Does say a large data base selection somehow create more regens? Or it doesn't matter? Just curious.

I've caught this thread a tad late, but still have a question about the Regens.....Are they at all impacted by the data base size you select when you first set up a game? I felt like Regens didn't really keep up to speed in the 08/09 version, but I was always selecting a small or medium data base.

Does say a large data base selection somehow create more regens? Or it doesn't matter? Just curious.

As far as I'm aware, the size of database you originally select will be maintained throughout your game, so a larger database will result in more regens being created. The balace of ability of the regens should also be maintained so the larger database you select, the better chance you have of getting top class regens.

btw, remember when I said i had a player who score 30 goals but in the history section it had like 3 goals? Same thing happened this season. He score 36 goals but according to the past history he score 1 goal! damn it.

btw, remember when I said i had a player who score 30 goals but in the history section it had like 3 goals? Same thing happened this season. He score 36 goals but according to the past history he score 1 goal! damn it.

Report it in the bugs forum, hopefully they can work out why this is happening to you.

Where did you download it from?

I have no idea. It was a long time ago. but there's not that many versions out there. Plus, what you download should be exactly what's on an original fm cd. Not to mention that, as I said before, this sort of thing has happened to me in previous installments of the game.

I have no idea. It was a long time ago. but there's not that many versions out there. Plus, what you download should be exactly what's on an original fm cd. Not to mention that, as I said before, this sort of thing has happened to me in previous installments of the game.

How much did you pay for your download?

This has given me a little more motivation to carry on with my game.

It's FC Bayern game, currently in 2016 and it's the longest game I've ever played, lol. Starting to get a little boring.

But after coming so far I want to continue but I really want to play a long term game with Manchester United (the team I support - no Champs League comments please ;)). Unsure of what to do. :(

Archived