The Official**Improved Players for FM2011 Thread**

DJJOEYT

Who do you think will be improved for 2011?

IMPROVMENTS

-Wanye Rooney

-Gabriel Agbonlahor

-Charlie Adam

-Joe Hart

-DJ Campbell

-Nani

-Andy Carroll

-James Perch

-Stephan Carr

DECREASE

-Cristiano Ronaldo

-Fernando Torres

-Robbie Keane

-Dimitar Berbatov

-Anderson

-Eduardo

Too many too mention - your turn :thup:

I agree with Joe Hart and Gabby Agbonlahor, but Rooney??? No. And even as a Newcastle fan, Andy Carroll doesn't deserve much of an increase.

Eduardo is quite overrated on the game, so I agree there. Steve Harper could be better, he was useless for me on FM10.

I know what you meen but I think his heading should be upped a little, its a major part of his game since he started playing as a proper striker. Also I'v never understood why his finishing isnt better than it is.

from the top of my head

IMPROVMENTS:

Sergio (Roma) - was one of the best keepers in Serie A last session, his reflexes really deserve to be higher amoung other things

Burdisso (back in Inter now after loan at Roma) - had a good session could use a slight boost (not a massive improvment tho)

Muslera (Lazio) - one of the few lazila that did well last session

Maxi Lopez (Catania) - was the teams top scorer dispite arriving in the jan window

DECREASE:

Mexes (Roma) - his defesive stats are to good IMO, and he probebly should be a bit more injury prone

Aquafresca (Genoa) - was not good at all and seemed to have taken a bunch of steps backwards this year

Woaah, it is a bit early for this isn't it?

FM11 is still around 4 months away.

Yes its way too early.

what this good man said...

plus any improvements should be said in the data forum if i remember

BB knows his stuff.

Leave it to the researchers

They can do the job better than us tbh

As does AF7.

This isn't the forum for it.

For the record though, Darren Bent has no composure. Whatsoever. He's just a very lucky lower-mid table striker.

For the record though, Darren Bent has no composure. Whatsoever. He's just a very lucky lower-mid table striker.

Ridiculous, look at his scoring record and tell me it isnt impressive

Only Rooney and Ronaldo have scored more premiership goals than him in the last 5 years FACT

Or are Rooney and Ronaldo lucky too?

Ridiculous, look at his scoring record and tell me it isnt impressive

Only Rooney and Ronaldo have scored more premiership goals than him in the last 5 years FACT

Or are Rooney and Ronaldo lucky too?

This really isn't the thread to go into it. Step into the off topic thread if you want to continue it, but you will never convince me that he has any real talent at the top, top level.

Has consistently looked poor at international level and despite scoring 17 goals or whatever it was for us, he was never going to make it Spurs or any club that has ambitions above 10th. Just not good enough.

This really isn't the thread to go into it. Step into the off topic thread if you want to continue it, but you will never convince me that he has any real talent at the top, top level.

Has consistently looked poor at international level and despite scoring 17 goals or whatever it was for us, he was never going to make it Spurs or any club that has ambitions above 10th. Just not good enough.

newcastle fan?

what do you mean mate?

A couple of days ago, whenever I logged in, it logged me in as a different user each time for about 2 hours. Loads of people had the same problem. Don't worry, I couldn't do or see anything it just kept saying 'welcome glynbob' and then whenever I clicked on anything it logged me out.

A couple of days ago, whenever I logged in, it logged me in as a different user each time for about 2 hours. Loads of people had the same problem. Don't worry, I couldn't do or see anything it just kept saying 'welcome glynbob' and then whenever I clicked on anything it logged me out.

no worries pal

Archived