Multiple scouts in the same region.

Hi,

Quick question about scouting. It has always been my understanding that having multiple scouts scouting the same region will improve the knowledge of a region / atleast increase the rate at which scouting knowledge is gained. But recently, I've been seeing that the scouts I've assigned to a specific region have the exact same reports. So is it really useful to have multiple scouts scout the same region?

Thanks,

Teja.

Ouch, that sucks. One more thing, is there a point in scouting areas like SE Asia / Asia or even Africa? I use a Custom DB and all players from top clubs in S.America, Central Europe.

Thanks,

Teja.

Ouch, that sucks. One more thing, is there a point in scouting areas like SE Asia / Asia or even Africa? I use a Custom DB and all players from top clubs in S.America, Central Europe.

Thanks,

Teja.

`

It depends if you loaded leagues from those regions when starting the game. There was a thread on here about an amazing newgen that came from Africa so players are produced from those areas.

If you have no leagues loaded from there or no extra players as you say then I would concentrate on the areas you have loaded.

Archived