picking YOUR affiliate - not approving 1 of 4 - HELP NEEDED

Addave

I hope this is the correct place to post this thread...

What i was wondering is has anyone had success at picking an affilate rather than approving 1 of 4 reccommendations suggested from the board under certain criteria?

Im spurs [10.3] and approaching end of season 1...prob guna win the league. What are the clubs that are likely to agree to become an affilate? Can you guys recommend any (possibly some with good youth so i can get the first bid in :-)

I ALSO have trouble getting a commercial affilate. Does the fact i have one in San Jose affect me getting another from say china?

Many thanks. All help appreciated.

you can only have 2 commercial affiliates so you really shouldn't have any trouble if you already have one from america

I have only ever been able to pick a club to be a feeder club (was at Arsenal and wanted Barnet and they accepted) but if seeing what people have said it is very tough to get them accepted on a regular basis

you can only have 2 commercial affiliates so you really shouldn't have any trouble if you already have one from america

I didnt realise there was a limit, as I currently have 3 of them that say "financial benefits for both teams" listed as the main benefit - Columbus Crew (US), Gamba (Japan) and Shenhua (China PR).

I've only had success once out of several attempts picking out an affiliate of my own rather than waiting for the board, and that was Gamba for the finance bit. When picking out a club check first if they already have a parent club. if they do then there is a high chance that they might not want to change.

What? I had no idea you can pick one yourself? I thought you just chose one of the board's recommendations. How do you try to pick one?

a bit into the game the bord will give you more freedome when it comes to picking feeders if you have preformed well

Thanks guys.

So basically i should just ask my board to go for another commercial link cos thats a whole lot better than being rejected by a club i handpick and having to wait 6 months till your able to search for an affiliate again. Keep the cash rolling in.

Archived