Assigning created players to reserve/youth teams

JonWo

Hi, sorry if this has been answered somewhere else but I am having a bit of difficulty adding my created players to my created clubs reserve team.

I can't see any options in the 'contract' section of the players data, is it anything to do with a players CA/PA? The reason I ask is because I'm trying to put a high quality player into the reserve team. It would be great if someone could steer me in the right direction. :)

Thanks.

I don't think you can do it from the editor like you can on Championship Manager but as you are creating this club i assume you will be managing them in the game. If that is the case then you can just put that player in the reserves when you start the game. :thup:

and i think the way the game decides which players go to the reserves is as you say based on CA/PA and in some very rare cases age (i.e. older players will sometimes be put in the reserves even if they are good enough to play in the team's league, usually because the team in question has a full squad or just has a lot of players in that position)

Archived