fmrte

toon army 06

It lets you edit your saved game, yes. I don't think you can force a takeover but you can give your club a sugar daddy, make players unhappy, make players better or worse, give and remove point deductions and all sorts of other things.

It lets you edit your saved game, yes. I don't think you can force a takeover but you can give your club a sugar daddy, make players unhappy, make players better or worse, give and remove point deductions and all sorts of other things.

well i will give my club a suger daddy

well i will give my club a suger daddy

Other things you can do in terms of the financial side is make your chairman have 20/20 for resources (money), give yourself any bank balance of whatever you want as long as you keep it under £2,000,000,000. You can also can edit your transfer and wage budgets the same way and also give your club a foreground sugar daddy so you will be loaded with money. :D

Other things you can do in terms of the financial side is make your chairman have 20/20 for resources (money), give yourself any bank balance of whatever you want as long as you keep it under £2,000,000,000. You can also can edit your transfer and wage budgets the same way and also give your club a foreground sugar daddy so you will be loaded with money. :D

sounds good

i can't get fmrte to work for me send me the link to it for the 2010 fm

i can't get fmrte to work for me send me the link to it for the 2010 fm

remember you must have the version that is compatable with the FM version you are using - i. FM2009 or FM2010 and then what patch you are using.

fmrte what does this do does it let you edit a saved game to force a takeover ect.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/154227-The-Official-FMRTE-2010-Thread?p=4659539&viewfull=1#post4659539

This is a guide to help force a takeover. Remember though that it will take time and there is no way of predicting which type of takerover you experience.

Please post it in the FMRTE thread in the future thanks.

Archived