3rd Season - Who do I buy

I am Newcastle United and in my 3rd season in charge, I won promotion to premiership with a record 125pts and in my first season back in the top flight i came 4th an won the league and FA cup.

Signed some quality players such as Dzeko, Hlousek, Rodriguez, Sergio Busquets, Poli and some kids.

Need some top class defenders to buy in the January Transfer window to maintian my push for premier league glory so am looking to replace the likes of coloccini, enrique and simpson..............any Ideas ? ? ?

Sakho, Fazio (if you have plenty of cash). Danny Wilson is immense for me (he was my replacement for Colo), but I bought him immediately and he may be more expensive at your stage, and the AI may not have developed him very well. Curtis Davies is good English quality (look to pay at least £9m though), or possibly Gary Cahill (never had him but looks decent).

Insua, Baines, Bale... all targets of mine to replace Enrique. Insua looks a dead cert to sign, I'm just keeping him on loan for the first season so I don't have to pay his wages hehe.

I have looked at that, just was wondering if there is any others that may have been missed ?

Thanks

take a glace at the forum rules and post in one of the threads suggested by joe__the__man, no point in posting new threads when there's already topics that should be used for this kind of questions

Archived