Minimum coaches?

Hate to be a forum whiner, but just how much of an impact do your coaches really have?

I'm sick and tired of the continual merry-go-round trying to hire coaches quicker than other clubs can poach them off me. It's past the point of a joke and frankly I just can't be arsed to keep having to search out coaches with half decent stats just to have them bugger off to whichever club offers them a contract 6 months later. Assuming that it'll take about half a season to be reduced to me and my assistant manager is it actually going to make that much of a difference? I'm allowed 23 coaches this season and I've lost 5 in the past 2 weeks so I'm now down to 8.

Hate to be a forum whiner, but just how much of an impact do your coaches really have?

I'm sick and tired of the continual merry-go-round trying to hire coaches quicker than other clubs can poach them off me. It's past the point of a joke and frankly I just can't be arsed to keep having to search out coaches with half decent stats just to have them bugger off to whichever club offers them a contract 6 months later. Assuming that it'll take about half a season to be reduced to me and my assistant manager is it actually going to make that much of a difference? I'm allowed 23 coaches this season and I've lost 5 in the past 2 weeks so I'm now down to 8.

you should think about offering your coaches new contracts on the instant when other teams try to poach them, this way you can often keep your staff relativly intact

Ugh, apologies for the whine, I'd had a little too much of the same stuff without the H and a couple of weeks of my coaches being picked off left right and centre despite offering new contracts. Must admit it's the side of the game I enjoy the least, but I guess I need to spend a little time trying to sort this out a bit better. Cheers for the link through interesting reading.

Archived