Are League 2 and the PL supposed to be the only 2 with prize money?

Jehiel

I just realized I haven't been getting prize money at the end of the year since League 2 (in the CH now), is this normal? Or is my database messed up? I looked under rules and none of the other leagues have prize money listed.

Also, the League cup has no prize money either, right?

Well I stopped loading all the DB besides the base 10.3 and I am still missing prize money. Only positive is that League 1 gained some, though the championship and BSP and League Cup are still missing out.

and I am not sure if it is right, but the PL is the only league with rated prize money; that is, for the other leagues, the prize money is the same for every position.

Is this a known problem? are there any other possible solutions? I am a perfectionist and I want to start my next game with proper prize money through, especially if I take control of a tiny team that can use that money.

I think it is correct that the prize money is not rated in League 1 and 2. I am not too sure about the Championship prize money. I know the promoted clubs don't get it anyway in reality as their prize is promotion to the Premier League and so will get big money in that. I am pretty sure the League Cup has prize money though.

Does the file eng.xml in the comp folder in the editor directory control this? I was looking through it and say entries for prize money. Can someone with a correct prize money scheme upload their eng.xml pleasE?

Archived