Football Manager 2010 is TERRIBLE!

Wow, what a waste of a forum post. Wasn't really worth registering on the forums to come and tell us that....

Hmm, I think he has a valid point. FM10 deos have a lot cons than FM09. I feel FM10 is a lot harder, and the game deosn't feel quite as good s FM09. Maybe as I was successful on FM09, I dont know...

Hmm, I think he has a valid point. FM10 deos have a lot cons than FM09. I feel FM10 is a lot harder, and the game deosn't feel quite as good s FM09. Maybe as I was successful on FM09, I dont know...

I doubt his point is valid, considering he didn't buy the game. Must have based his opinion on playing 6 months of a demo.

It's all opinion. I prefer FM10 because it's easier for me. Even if he prefers FM09 it's no reason for such a silly post.

This is probably the first person I've seen that prefers 09 over 10. This dude clearly didn't play anything b4 08

:thup:

• Administrators

The thing is with threads like this, I don't mind people coming onto the forums and airing their opinions, even if they are negative - but the big question is WHY in your opinion is it terrible? If there's something specific to the game that grinds your gears so to speak, let us know. You can't expect us to mind read and try and improve the game based on that. For that reason I'm closing this thread, but if you want to air your views in further threads, please feel free to do so - but try and keep it constructive!

Thanks.

Archived