Football manager 2011 - Graphic transfer

Llew_Arshavin23

A bit early, I admit. But, this question has been bugging me ever since I've downloaded the Player Cut out facepacks and Metallic Logo packs..

Will I be able to transfer my existing graphics to the new FM game when it comes out? Because, It took me a bloddy age to download the graphics and install them on FM2010 and I don't wanna go through this whole process again. :D

Forgive me for being so early and asking such a daft question because this is my 1st FM game I've ever had after transfering from FIFA Manager last year. ;):D

Cheers lads

I think if the graphical engine stays the same and nothing unusal will be implement to the game so I think there wont be any problem using the facepacks on the new manager.

But,as you said,it's very soon to assume anything so we will have to wait and see if it will be possible after all.

In theory then, what is the process to transfer facepacks and logos to FM11 from FM10?

Thanks

Just put them in the corresponding folder in the Football Manager 2011 folder in My Documents instead of the Football Manager 2010 folder.

The question was only about facepacks and logos.

2D kits will be fine but the template for 3D kits has changed.

I don't use the 3D kits as I don't watch the match, I just sit and wait on the Split View screen. :D And, the 2D kits, I don't mind about them. Because, the teams have new kits this season so I would have to change them anyway. ;D Cheers lads for all the feedback. :)

Archived