Transfer Center

Is there a way to bring up all transfers that happen in the league like you can do on the Handheld version... or not

If so can you sort them by team ... i havent really played around with that much yet but i did not seem to find any options to list all the transfers that happen in the league it only shows the ones I did for my team and they disapear after a short time

Thanks

Tom

are you on about all the teams that have made transfers in one division. if you are go to the league and there will be a tab that says transfers. you can then sort them and see what transfers have been made by teams in your division. you can do this for any league that you have loaded i guess as well.

Yes im referring to all transfers made within my managable leagues... for example england with all 7 leagues... that sounds easy.. wonder why i couldnt find it.... i was looking in the transfer center i guess i wont see them there then right?

You can check the transfers for a club (by the way the transfer centre has a history section for all past transfers as you said your transfers disappeared so you can still find them), division, nation, continent or the whole world.

For a club, just go to their transfer centre and click on the history tab.

For a division, nation, continent or world just go to the individual item like Premier League or England or Europe or World and you can view all the transfers regarded to that particular item by clicking the transfer tab.

Archived