(SHC) From Home, to Home! (In five steps!)

Stuart Johnston

Running on CM01/02, since it will be a bit faster then FM. I must also add, I'm a bad speller, so don't say how bad a Speller I am, ok?

After making it past School and Collage, I decided to get a job. A job, that took me ages to get. I'd always been interested in Football. And while everyone was Supporting Rangers, Celtic, Aberdeen etc (did I mention I was Scottish?) I supported, Queens Park. Maybe it was the fact you could get into Hampden Park for a cheap fee, maybe it was the fact I felt that Queen's Park was a royal, and rich team. How wrong was I, once better then the Old Firm, Queen's Park are now struggling in the 3rd divison (you can't get relegated from the 3rd divison, CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES, COME ON, dududududududu!)

Oh, back to my job carrer. After qualifying as a Manager, I ask around for jobs, Including Queens Park, and I was in luck their manager got the sack, yippie! Anyway, after a grand total of two people going for the job, including me, I got it. Don't ask how, the other manager was meant to be quite good, but hey, Thats Life! and its great.

Or is it? When I asked for a transfer budget, they gave me £100 pounds. £100! Yeah, so I ended up spending it on dinner.....where was I?

Tech Stuff: Game 01/02

Leagues Running: Scottish, English, N.Irealnd (Don't Ask), Spain, Italy, Portugal, Japan

Step 1 Goals: Get to SPL and win it

Win at least one other cup

Go to Spain, Italy or Portugal!

Its gonna be hard!

Running on CM01/02, since it will be a bit faster then FM. I must also add, I'm a bad speller, so don't say how bad a Speller I am, ok?

After making it past School and Collage, I decided to get a job. A job, that took me ages to get. I'd always been interested in Football. And while everyone was Supporting Rangers, Celtic, Aberdeen etc (did I mention I was Scottish?) I supported, Queens Park. Maybe it was the fact you could get into Hampden Park for a cheap fee, maybe it was the fact I felt that Queen's Park was a royal, and rich team. How wrong was I, once better then the Old Firm, Queen's Park are now struggling in the 3rd divison (you can't get relegated from the 3rd divison, CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES, COME ON, dududududududu!)

Oh, back to my job carrer. After qualifying as a Manager, I ask around for jobs, Including Queens Park, and I was in luck their manager got the sack, yippie! Anyway, after a grand total of two people going for the job, including me, I got it. Don't ask how, the other manager was meant to be quite good, but hey, Thats Life! and its great.

Or is it? When I asked for a transfer budget, they gave me £100 pounds. £100! Yeah, so I ended up spending it on dinner.....where was I?

Tech Stuff: Game 01/02

Leagues Running: Scottish, English, N.Irealnd (Don't Ask), Spain, Italy, Portugal, Japan

Step 1 Goals: Get to SPL and win it

Win at least one other cup

Go to Spain, Italy or Portugal!

Its gonna be hard!

The key areas I thought needed Improvement were the Goalkeepers, no back-ups, and the only Goalie we had, was a 19 year old guy worth 7k. Allan Smith his name is, but I have a feeling he is Underated, hes ace, but I still need a back-up, and with no money, I did what all lower-league managers do.......RUN AROUND AND PANIC....or just loan people, I put in around 20 loan offers, 4 of them were accepted, one actually came....great.

Pre-Season Results:

Cowdenbeath 3 - 2 Queens Park

Queens Park 1 - 1 Ross County

Queens Park 0 - 0 Shrewsbury

Not bad, but not good either, we have a chance in the first round of the League Cup, facing East Fife, also in D3, so it might be ok, lets see!

League Cup 1st Round

With a stadium that can hold 50,000 people, I thought we'd have more then 451 people showing up, anyway it was an alright game, despite it being won at the last minute. Our own Carbury got a goal just before Half Time, before East Fife's Allan, got a goal back. It turned boring and nothing happened in Extra-Time, to go to Pens. We won 4-2 and I can't be bothered telling you who scored and who missed, I'll just tell you that we didn't miss one. Some person I am, not telling you that Carbury, Gallacher, Canning and Miller scored, how rude. Oh, I seemed to have forgot to tell you my name, well its !@&%$£ @!£%&.

Queens Park News

The title seems to have a kinda ring to it, eh?

Ex-W.B.A and Cambridge midfielder Peter Butler joins Queens Park on a Player/Assistant Manager role. The 34-year old midfielder, who was realised by Halifax last season, has a lot of Experience to is name, should be good.

And Queens Park get £300k! Unluckily its not for Transfers, which is a shame.

Scottish Divison 3, Match 1

First game of the season, and 741 fans came to Hampden to see Queens Park face Stirling. And the Home fans weren't dissapointed. Loan star Adie Mike got the two goals that counted, as Queens Park are set to destroy the rest of the Divison 3, or at least half of it.

A.Mike was later named man of the match.

Next Match: Forfar, Challenge Cup 1st Round, Station Park, Forfar

Challenge Cup 1st Round

They weren't expecting to beat Forfar, but they put up a good fight. Stuart's men battle hard, despite going 2-0 down, Sellers and Bowman for Forfar. Then Francis Christie got his first goal in his first match for Q.Park. Then Carbury easily scored soon after, taking the whole game to extra-time, where W.Stewart got the goal that took Divison 2 side Forfar into the next round.

Francis Christie was named man of the match.

Final Score: Forfar 3 - 2 Queens Park

Scottish Divison 3, Match 2

East Fife seemed lost during the first half, as Canning and Christie got goals within no time. After those goals they seemed to be back down to earth, Defending well and even scoring a few goals before conceding a penalty, which Carbury scored with ease.

Final Score: East Fife 2 - 3 Queens Park

Queens Park Postion: 2nd

Cheers Peacemaker, some holiday though, It keeps raining...

Scottish League Cup 2nd Round

Away at Dunfermilne, who are 10th in the SPL, it was surprising when Cannings got a goal after just 20 minutes. Then Dunfermilne tried everything to get another goal, but Smith easily saving them, before they conceded a pen, with nine minutes to go, and Rossi took it and it was in, 1-1. They didn't have a single chance during Extra-Time, and all was lost when Scott Thomson made it 2-1 on the 118th minute.

Final Score: Dunfermilne 2 - 1 Queens Park

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Footy4ever:

good diary. icon14.gif Ha Ha my diary has mory views! icon_razz.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks for the first comment, and I can't really comment on the second one, since I could of got more views since I worte this...

To keep me from having to write a Match report every 10 minutes, I'm trying a Monthly report, I hope this way works

The rest of August Report

Saturday, 18th August 2001

Queen's Park 1 - 3 East Stirling

After going out of the League Cup, Queen's Park confidence was low, and they showed it against E.Stirling, even though Adie Mike got a goal after 4 minutes, Menelaws got one back on the 20th minute, and then after Half-Time, Lyle got goals in the 45th and 82nd minute, to win it for E.Stirling 3-1.

Saturday 25th August 2001

Montrose 2 - 1 Queen's Park

Queen's Park lost their second game on the trot, Montrose taking the lead after Waddle scored with 21 minutes gone. Carbury scored in the second-half, but by then, Laidlaw got a goal for Montrose, so it was 2-1. Then K.Miller got sent off, and they seemed to wake up, defending well. I can assure you, I ain't happy angryfire.gif

End of Month Stats:

League Postions: 6th (6 points)

Top Scorer: Carbury (4 goals)

Top Assists: Canning (2 assists)

Highest Av.Rating: Allan Smith (7.43)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Footy4ever:

I can assure you, I ain't happy angryfire.gif

QUOTE]

Your never happy. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_smile.gif <-- Happy, see? I am happy, OK!?!?! angryfire.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Stuart Johnston:

icon_smile.gif <-- Happy, see? I am happy, OK!?!?! angryfire.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

angryfire.gif Now your making me angry!!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Stuart Johnston:

icon_smile.gif <-- Happy, see? I am happy, OK!?!?! angryfire.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

angryfire.gif Now your making me angry!!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ok, lets stop, this isn't a story about people being Angry and Happy, so lets stop, eh?

September 2001 report

Saturday 1st September

Elgin 0 - 1 Queens Park

A win! WHOO-HOO! Not a very good win, but still a win, Mike with the only goal of the match.

Saturday 8th September

Queen's Park 0 - 1 Peterhead

A loss! BOO-HOO! Not a very good loss, but still a loss, Gilbert with the only goal of the match, why does the above seem a little familiar?

Saturday 15th September

Dumbarton 0 - 2 Queen's Park

A win! WHOO.....forget it, Christie and Carbury got both the goals in the match.

Saturday 22nd September

E.Stirling 2 - 2 Queen's Park

A good draw against the leaders, Lorimer scored for East Stirling before Gallacher and Sinclair got some good goals, before Menelaws made it

2-2, grr.

Saturday 29th September

Albion Rovers 2 - 0 Queens Park

If I wasn't trying to take this club to the SPL, I would go for the Inverness job, a poor perfromance allowed Rankin and Harty

End of Month Stats:

League Postion: 6th (13 points)

Top Scorer: Carbury (5 goals)

Top Assists: Butler, Canning, Carbury, Gallacher (2 assists)

Highest Av.Rating: A.Smith (7.25)

Originally posted by Stuart Johnston:

Saturday 29th September

Albion Rovers 2 - 0 Queens Park

If I wasn't trying to take this club to the SPL, I would go for the Inverness job, a poor perfromance allowed Rankin and Harty got the goals that won it for Albion

angryfire.gif Now your making me angry!!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ok, lets stop, this isn't a story about people being Angry and Happy, so lets stop, eh? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What if i made it?

I hope u can win the leauge. Honestly. icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

k, thanks, I won't win it this season, but next season.....

October 2001 Report

Saturday 13th October

Queen's Park 1 - 1 Brechin

Good draw against one of the best sides in the Thrid Division. Leask scoring for them on the 22nd minute before Mike's 86th minute equaliser helped up break their promotion battle.

Saturday 20th October

Queen's Park 2 - 1 E.Fife

Fell behind after just 27 minutes, G.Cunningham scoring on the 27th minute. Our star man of the night was none other then Francis Christie, who scored 2 goal, nearly getting a hat-trick, good result still.

Saturday 27th October

Queen's Park 2 - 3 Elgin

Before you rush to Specsavers, yes we lost to Elgin, and after Carbury and Christie putting us 2-0 up, McGlashen (2) and Kelly made us look like fools, infront of all the 626 people coming to see us play at Hampden.

Why do WE have to pay to keep Hampden going though? Its Scotlands ground, yet do we get a share in the International Ticket prices? Hmm? Of course not, those theifs (Says the person who goes to every Scotland match possible)

November 2001 Report

Saturday 3rd November 2001

A disaster, as we lose 3-1, at Home, against Montrose. Sinclair got himself sent-off, and conceding a pen, despite the same happening to US, but we never got a pen, Laidlaw scored their pen, before G.Christie got a goal for them, and we got a goal back after half-time, thanks to F.Christie, but Muirhead made it 3-1 to Montrose. B.Moore got himself sent-off, leaving us with 9-men.

Saturday 10th November

Stirling 1 - 1 Queen's Park

Not bad, we went behind after Henderson scored for Stirling, and on the 66th minute, Adie Mike, who was playing his last game for Queen's Park before returning to his club, got his last goal on the 66th minute, 1-1, 1 point, not good enough!

Saturday 17th November

Peterhead 2 - 1 Queens Park

S.Hartley, worth 1k and on loan from this Irish club, was brought in to replace Mike, and he didn't disapoint, getting a goal just after Half-Time, but then Mars and G.Clark scored for Peterhead which meant we lost again, I can't wait till I get a new goalie.

Saturday 24th November

Queen's Park 0 - 0 Dumbarton

Two shocks in this match:

A: We never scored

B: We kept a clean sheet! icon_cool.gif

Other then that, I cant say much

End of Month Stats:

League Postion: 8th (19 points)

Top Scorer: F.Christie (7 goals)

Top Assists: Butler, Gallacher (4 assists)

Highest Av.Rating: S.Hartley (7.50, 2 games)

December 2001 report

Saturday 1st December

Queen's Park 1 - 2 East Stirling

Facing leaders East Stirling was always going to be a hard game, and goign behind after McKechnie scored for the away-team, before Carbury took a good pen, making 1-1 at half-time. D.Todd won it for E.Stirling, and of course, losing it for us.

Saturday 8th December

Scottish Cup 1st Round

Montrose 3 - 1 Queens Park

We were looking strong, despite letting Kerrigan get a goal on the 4th minute, and the next goal didn't come till the 65th minute, Canning equalising for us, but Kerrigan got one for Montrose, before Hughes, The Ex-Hibs and Celtic player, scored for Montrose, 4 games after joining Queens Park........

Saturday 15th December

Queens Park 1 - 1 Albion Rovers

A good result, Bird, on loan from Kidderminister got his first goal since joining 2 months ago. Alex Martin got made it 1-1, and as you already know, thats the way it finished.

Wednesday 26th December

Brechin 1 - 1 Queens Park

Second last game of season, and we nearly lost it, Riley scoring for Brechin. Loan star Hartley getting one back, which was good.

Saturday 31st December

East Fife P - P Queens Park

Moved to 2nd of January due to bad weather

Future Transfers In

All F.Transfers are Bosman's are

Raymond Campbell, From Crusaders

33-year old N.Irish Midfielder has good stats, may struggle, but may help us.

Robert Crown, From Newry

30-year old N.Irish goalie, looks good, maybe no.2 choice?

Noureddine Maamria, From Leigh RMI

27-year old English striker, top scorer for Leigh RMI last time I checked, should be good

Mark McLean, From Berwick

29-year old goalie, no.1 choice by the looks of things, good stats and great performances

Thomas Solberg, From Aberdeen

31-year old defender, great stats for D3, should keep a first-team place for a long time.

Ian Roper, From Walsall

24-year old defender, currently on loan at us, is good, should partner well with Solberg.

January 2002 Report

Wednesday 2nd January

East Fife 2 - 1 Queen's Park

Not Good, Black for East Fife made it 1-0, before Hartly made it 1-1. Black won it for E.Fife before Half-Time, and we did play well in the second half.

Saturday 12th January

Queen's Park 0 - 0 Stirling

Second clean sheet in 3 months, is that a sign of improvment? The only thing that really happened was Roper got injured for 2 months.

Saturday 19th January

Montrose 2 - 3 Queen's Park

A win against the leaders is good, a win against the team who usally kick yer backside back into next week, is even better. Kerrigan opened up the scoring on the 8th minute, and it was like that untill the 71st minute, Where Gallacher made it 1-1. I was waiting for Montrose to take the lead, but F.Christie put us in the lead, and four minutes later, Carbury made it 3-1. G.Christie got a late goal for Montrose, but it ended 3-2 to us, and ended Montrose's one week reign at the top of D3.

End of Month Stats:

League Postion: 9th (25 points)

Top Scorer: Carbury, Christie (8 goals)

Top Assists: Butler (6 assists)

Highest Av.Rating: Smith (7.15)

February 2002 Report

Saturday 2nd February

Elgin 0 - 0 Queen's Park

Elgin have done very good this season, so it was a surprise when we drew 0-0, and nothing happened.

Man of the Match - Allan Smith (9) Q.Park

Saturday 9th February

Queen's Park 1 - 1 Brechin

Fair result, Hughes getting injured for me was bad, then Leask scored for Brechin, but Butler was there to save the day, giving us a point, I'm hoping to see 3 next time!

Man of the Match - Moray Leask (8) Brechin

Saturday 16th February

Dumbarton 1 - 2 Queen's Park

Dumbarton, bottom of the league, went ahead after 16 minutes, thanks to Watson, before Hartley got one back. Christie got injured, he'll be out for 3 weeks. Canning got revenge, by first injuring Watson then putting us in the lead. We rock! I wanna win more, more AND MORE! muhahahahahaha! Oh sorry, I went kinda crazy there....

Saturday 23rd February

Queen's Park 1 - 3 Peterhead

You would think we would beat Peterhead, but no. De Barros got one of them, before R.Campbell got his first goal since signing on a Bosman in January from Crusaders. Then De Barros put them in the lead to make it 2-1, before Stewart secured victory for Peterhead. And I, Stuart Johnston, is still delighting the board, despite really bad results? I'm shocked!

End of Month stats:

Top Scorer: Carbury, Christie (8 goals)

Top Assists: Butler (8 assists)

Highest Av.Rating: A.Smith (7.30)

Allan Smith wins Player of the month, not bad for letting in goals all the time, eh? icon_rolleyes.gif

March 2002 report

Saturday 2nd March

Albion Rovers 3 - 0 Queen's Park

After this match, I knew it was gonna be one of those months where we play very badly. Smith, Diack and Tait all got goals for Albion, I've gave up hope. I have to ask one question, Am I allowed to move clubs yet?

Saturday 9th March

E.Stirling 2 - 0 Queens Park

The leaders showed us why we are where we are right now, beating us 2-0, McKechnie and Curran with the goals.

Saturday 16th March

Queen's Park 2 - 2 East Fife

Its an Improvment on the last few matches, Morton putting us behind 1-0, before Christie scored on the 45th and 50th minute. I missed the Lofting goal due to getting meself a cup of coffee, to keep me awake during the boring parts, and when i came back, they had just blew the whistle for full-time. 2-2 the final score, stupid cue at the Coffee Vender.....

Saturday 23rd March

Stirling 2 - 0 Queen's Park

Ok, thats it, I'm taking a vacation, stupid Geraghty and Bailey, they shouldn't of got those goals for Stirling. So I'm away to Madrid, see you later.

Saturday 30th March

Queen's Park 2 - 0 Montrose

While Madrid was cool, with the warm weather, good football team, one problem, I couldn't talk to any of the girls, my (fictional) wife would go crazy! Anyway, I came back, jetlagged, and we won! Orr and Canning with the goals. Maybe I should go on Holiday more often. Or maybe it was Smith's new role as Captain that helped.

End of Month Stats:

League Postion: 8th (34 points)

Top Scorer: Christie (10 goals)

Top Assists: Butler (9 assists)

Highest Av.Rating: Smith (7.34)

April/May 2002 Report

Sunday 7th April

Queen's Park 3 - 3 Elgin

Interesting Match, Hartley playing one of his last matches for Queen's Park scorinf twice. Burchell putting Elgin in the lead, before Huntleys double, then Christie made it 3-1 after 64 minutes. Burchell spoilt the party, scoring on the 66th and 78th minutes to make it 3-3.

Saturday 20th April

Queen's Park 2 - 1 Dumbarton

Dumbarton, who's fate at the bottom of the table was decided a few weeks ago, went ahead, Flannery getting a goal after 9 minutes. Carbury became the hero, getting 2 goals, 70th and 76th minute, and also getting the win.

Saturday 27th April

Brechin 1 - 2 Queen's Park

Nothing happened in the first half, but in the second half, B.Mitchell got sent off for Brechin, before Carbury got a goal on the same minute. Christie made it 2-0 but Black scored on the 64th minute, but it was too little too late, as Queen's Park win on the second last game of the season.

Saturday 4th May

Queen's Park 0 - 1 Albion Rovers

Main, who recently broke through the youth-team and broke straight into the first-team, after a bad debut, great in he last 2 games, he got sent off. Martin scored just before half-time, so Queen's Park ended the season 9th. Not good.

End of season stats:

League Postion: 9th (41 points)

Top Scorer: Christie (12 goals)

Top Assists: Butler (11 assists)

Highest Av.Rating: Smith (7.35)

Games Played: 38

Games Won: 10

Games Drawn: 11

Games Lost: 15

Postion: 9th

End of season report: We need to improve next season, better defence and a MUCH better goalie, despite Smiths constant good performances.

Pre-Season

Watching one of the most bizarre World cup's ever (Belarus made it to QF, Paraquay was third, Colombia beat Germany in the Final.) I just remembered about some friendlies I needed to play, heres the results.

Hamilton 1 - 0 Queen's Park

Montrose 3 - 0 Queen's Park

Darlington 1 - 0 Queen's Park

Hartlepool 1 - 4 Queen's Park

the last result was the best, obviously.

Anyway, next up is Berwick in the League Cup, I have a feeling we're going out.

Queen's Park Squad, 02/03

The squad needed Improving, so I tried to Improve it, here's the Squad.

Goalkeepers

Darren Bonfield, 26, English

Bosman from Farnborough (I was desperate), in his first match, letting in 4 against Clydebank, not good enough icon15.gif

Robert Crown, 31, N.Irish

Proving that N.Irish footballers maybe rubbish, but they do try, only letting in 2 on his debut, only 2, thats amazing!

Mark McLean, 30, Scottish

This was the dude I was geting excited about, he turned out to be less exciting then watching paint dry, and believe me, the only reson why I didn't post too much yesterday was to see what was more exicting. I liked the part when the paint dried, man that was so cool....

Allan Smith, 21, Scottish

This guy was able to let in 64 goals last season, but out of the four I have right now, he seem's the best, yes, don't think I'm just saying that, the best, at Q.Park, yet he still has alot to prove, like if he can get at least 5 clean sheets, the challenge, is on!

Up Next: August report and the Defence report

August 2002 Report

During the summer, I phoned everyone that was in my team last season, and told them how they played, most of them were offended I said they played like Mince Pie's, while the people I said played like Schoolgirls, thought it was a complement.....

Right, here's what happened during August, the first Month of the Football Calender.

Saturday 3rd August

League Cup 1st Round

Berwick 3 - 2 Queen's Park

Close game, shame we never got the 3rd goal, insted of them. Burns got two goals for Berwick, on the 2nd and 14th minute, and it stayed liek that untill the 67th minute, where Canning got one back. Richie made it 3-1, and, when we though it was all over, Orr got one back. Never got another one, and we went out, in the first round.

Saturday 10th August

Elgin 2 - 2 Queen's Park

We went in there thinking "Pepperoni or Chesse and Tomato?" and some people were thinking "we're gonna win it!" and I was thinking "Win = Pepperoni, Draw = Chesse and Tomato, Lose = best pizza ever (since I was expecting to lose!)"

Anyway, Carbury made it one-nil, I could smell the Pepperoni already, untill Shanks made it 1-1. Then Shanks made it 2-1, before Patterson gave us a point, and the Cheese and Tomato pizza.

Tuesday 13th August

Challenge Cup 1st Round

Queen's Park 2 - 4 Clydebank

McKay, Clydebank, 1-0, Canning, Us, 1-1, Carbury, us, 2-1, I went YIPPIE, then I choked on a peanut and ended up missing Clydebanks 3 goals, Mooney (2) and Burke, got the goals, according to Butler, my Assistant Manager, as you all know. Oh, this meant we're out, Duh.

Saturday 17th August

Queen's Park 0 - 1 Stranraer

Stranraer, who got relegated from Divison 2 last season, seemed to struggle, despite going in the lead after 11 minutes, Farrell got the goal. We held out for ages, but never got another goal.

Saturday 24th August

Stirling 3 - 2 Queen's Park

We did well, Higgins made it 1-0 after 17 minutes, before our own Halldorsson equalised on the 23rd minute, before Solberg gave us the lead, then Higgins made it 2-2 before Williams put Stirling in the lead.

Saturday 31st August

Queen's Park 3 - 1 Dumbarton

Dumbarton were, for once, challenging for a top two place, already winning half of the games they won last season (2 wins last season), and they looked set to be top, after Brown put them in the lead. I waited for a goal, but had to wait till the 77th minute, where Christie got one back. Solberg and Ex-Man City dude, Leon Mike, got goals to give us our first win of the season, yippie!

End of Month stats:

League Postion: 8th (4 points)

Top Scorer: Canning, Carbury, Solberg (2)

Most Assists: Halldorsson, Main (2)

Highest Av.Rating: F.Christie (7.33)

Defence Report

The defence was one of the weakest parts of the squad, here's the people who made it weak, and others who have just joined.

Jamie Dodds, 16, Scottish

Maybe too early to say if he has a future, but he's one of those players who either play very well, or really bad, like a Schoolgirl.

Danny Ferry, 25, Scottish

Captain, but ain't too good, but he's a first team player, and it might stay that way for a long time.

Thomas Solberg, 32, Norwegian

Free from Aberdeen, he seems to score when you need him to, and plays well only when he's in the league, our best defender, I think.

Paul Borland, 23, Scottish

This dude is the co-holder of the "Best defender at Queen's Park", and while Solberg can attack as well, this dude likes to stay back, and protect our goalies (notice the "s"!) Future captain?

Ian Roper, 25, English

Rubbish when you want him to play good, and only really starts performing when your 3-0 down. Back-up.

Stephen Marshall, 22, Scottish

Another back-up, can't say much though.

Next Up, September report and the Midfield Report

I'm Kinda !@$£ off'ed right now, you'll know why once you look at these results. I'm not going in detail, cause Right now I'm beating up my bed right now, I'm losing, as usual.

Q.Park 0 - 1 Peterhead

Alloa 2 - 1 Q.Park

Q.Park 0 - 1 Albion

E.Stirling 2 - 0 Q.Park

League Postion: 10th (4 points)

I got a new tactic, I hope it works, or I might just do something that I don't think is allowed and move clubs, cause this team play like fat Schoolgirls, and some play like Mince Pies, which isn't good, btw.

October 2002 report

umm, I kinda left Queen's Park, and joined Farnborough Town, um, so that is my new UK club.

I've only played one game so far at Farnborough....

Saturday 26th October

Farnborough 2 - 2 Hayes

This match should of been mine, Baptiste and Cartwright putting us 2-0 up, before Cartwright got injured, and Stevens got 2 goals so we had to settle for a draw.

After this match, I set out for a new goalkeeper, as our current one, Patterson, wasn't good enough, despuite getting a call-up from Australlia. I got Romain Larrieu from D3 side Plymouth, he better perform or someone's not gonna be happy...

November 2002 Report

Farnborough look too good for the postion they were when i took over (11th) and they seem to be better then Queen's Park (thank god!) so lets see how my first full month in England went, hmm?

Saturday 9th November

Nuneaton Borough 1 - 2 Farnborough

My first win as Farnborough, and I had a feeling it wouldn't be my last, went behind after Bunce scored...at the wrong side, he is currently being treated for Ammesia. Stoneman equalised to make it 1-1, and De Souza made it 2-1, whoo-hoo! 3236 people showed up, shame it was away, we could of used the extra money (we are quite rich anyway!)

Saturday 16th November

FA Cup 1st Round

Farnborough 1 - 3 Cambridge

The result is not as bad as it looks, since they do have great players, and their in D2, their 20th though, but still....

Scott Parker, the ex-Charlton midfielder, got the first goal, before, The one and only, Armand One, made it 2-0, Cambridge were going through? Not just yet, Middleton getting his first goal for Farnborough since joining in the summer from Worchester. Traore, though, took all the hope we had left, and kicked it into the Back of the Net, 3-1 it ended.

Saturday 23rd November

FA Trophy 2nd Round

Stafford 2 - 4 Farnborough

Against the team who almost put out D3 team Exeter of the FA Cup (4-3 was the score), we were expecting no favours. By Half-Time, it was already 4-2. De Souza (2), Baptiste and Bunce all getting goals for us, and Jones and Ceraolo scored for Stafford, but we went through, yippie! We face Woking in the next round.

Saturday 30th November

Dag & Red 1 - 1 Farnborough

For a team chasing top-spot, Dag & Red needed all the points they could get to get pormoted to the Football League, but we gave them no favours, apart from letting Terry score for them. But our Top-Scorer Baptiste made sure we get one point, and now Dag & Red have pretty much no chance of going up, 13 points behind closest rivals York, who are 2nd, their new target will be to stay third....

End of Month Stats:

League Postion: (9th, 24 points)

Top Scorer: Baptiste (15 goals)

Most Assists: Robinson (5 assists)

Highest Av.Rating: Baptiste (7.85)

December 2002 report

Farnborough, seems perfect for me and so does the team, as December saw a few surprises, for the good!

Saturday 7th December

Farnborough 3 - 0 York

My bad jokes always seem to get players ready for their match, and today, I must of told a great joke. York, second, one point behind leaders Barnet, seemed to have a bad day, Thomson, on loan from D1 strugglers Cystal Palace, got a goal, after 2 minutes, before De Souza made it 2-0 just before half-time. Baptiste got another on the 69th minute which meant we had beaten the second best team in the Conference, you all know what I'm gonna say, YIPPIE!

Tuesday 10th December

Vans Trophy South 1st round

Farnborough 1 - 0 Swansea

Shock horror, we beat Swansea, Thomson getting the goal that counted on the 36th minute, can't think of anything else that happened, I did fall alsleep in the Second-Half.

Saturday 14th December

Margate 0 - 2 Farnborough

Great match, we deserved it, De Souza getting yet another goal, with Middleton also getting a goal. I think this match might start our comeback, after being Runners-Up last year (and nobody told me?!?!?!?!), my target is promotion next season.

Saturday 21st December

Farnborough 1 - 2 Barnet

Barnet have been, and remained to be unbeatable this season, so this score seemed to be ok. Venables scoring after 9 minutes, before Gledhill scored exactly 10 minutes later. Thomson seems to have suited in nicely, as the Scottish, loan-star scored his 3rd goal for Farnborough.

Thursday 26th December

Farnborough 2 - 0 Southport

Ha, ha, ha, ha....great match, Baptiste and Stoneman scoring, but it was our goalie, 25-year old Gaston Marquet, on loan from Notts. Forest, kept another Clean Sheet, and if he were transfer listed, I would definatly go for this superstar.

Saturday 28th December

Sutton utd 1 - 1 Farnborough

Not so good, but still ok, Hamsher (or Hamster as I call him) scored before Shephard got one back for Sutton utd, it stayed 1-1 and I was not happy, but not angry, only slightly dissapointed.

End of Month stats:

League Postion: (9th, 34 points)

Top Scorer: Baptiste (17 goals)

Most Assists: Baptiste, Cartwright, Robinson (5 assists)

Highest Av.Rating: Baptiste (7.85)

January 2003 report

Saturday 4th January

Farnborough 2 - 1 Woking

Good game, De Souza putting us in the lead, before Huckerby made it 1-1. Stoneman scored just before Half-Time, but De Souza got injured, my only hope was that he wouldn't be out for long

Wednesday 8th January

Farnborough 0 - 0 Yeovil

First 0-0 score since I joined Farnborough, and yet De Souza is out for a month, so Middleton took over, but didn't get much Action

Saturday 11th January

Dover 0 - 2 Farnborough

Middleton proved me wrong, scoring on the 17th minute to put us in the lead, before Baptiste hit one more in, lets hope Middleton will get more goals!

Tuesday 14th January

Vans Trophy South, 2nd round

Brentford 2 - 4 Farnborough

Great result against the D2 side, Middleton (2) Cartwright and Collins scored for us, while McMahon and Ingimarsson scored for them. Can we keep going in the Vans Trophy?

Saturday 18th January

FA Trophy 3rd Round

Telford 3 - 1 Farnborough

Maybe we partied too much after the Brentford game, as we lost 3-1 to Telford, who are a few places ahead of us. McEnvoy scoring Telford's first, before Middleton got another one, but Smith and McEvoy scored to make it 3-1, and put us out of the cup.

Wednesday 22nd January

Farnborough 1 - 1 Halesowen

How did we only get one point? De Souza returned with a goal, just beofre Half-Time, they gave us no problems, untill Bassey, outta nowhere, equalised, man so unfair......I think.

Saturday 25th January

Telford 2 - 1 Farnborough

Close game, Smith's pen and Martindale put Telford 2-0 up, but De Souza gave us hope. The Ref was stupid! There was a clear Penalty, and he lets them off, and when they Dived, he gave them a pen, grrrr!

February 2003 report

Saturday 1st February

Farnborough 3 - 0 Boston

I ROCK! Middleton made it 1-0, before Baptiste and De Souza got goals after half-time, Collins got injured, but, for some reason, I don't care, cos I rock!

Tuesday 4th February

Vans Trophy South, Q.Final

Leyton Orient 2 - 2 Farnborough (L.Orient won 7-6 on Pens)

Woah, what a match. Chris Tate and Dean Martin (I'm sure I've heard those names before..) scored for L.Orient, but Cartwright and Middleton put the match into E.Time, and then to Pens. Both teams seemed to be great under pressure, none of us missed a pen untill Thomson failed to make it 7-7, which put us out the cup.

Saturday 15th February

Farnborough 3 - 1 Scarborough

Great game, Scarborough WERE ahead of us, in 4th place, but after Mattis scored for them, Thomson and a Baptiste double gave us the win, and now we are ahead of Telford in 4th place.

Wednesday 19th February

Chester 0 - 2 Farnborough

When I came to Farnborough, they were 11th, now I seemed to have turned then around. De Souza scored, but Baptiste got injured, and his replacement, Green, who had not scored any goals this season, scored on his first touch. Great result though, and with 12 games to go, maybe 2nd place is fair, but first already seems Miles away.

Saturday 22nd February

Hereford 0 - 4 Farnborough

Green scored ALL of the goals in this match, shocking since he hadn't scored one untill 3 days ago. This result has put us up into 3rd, 3 points behind York, and 15 points behind leaders Barnet.

End of Month Stats:

League Postion: 3rd (54 points)

Top Scorer: Baptiste (21 goals)

Top Assists: Cartwright (8 assists)

Highest Av.Rating: De Souza (7.81)

March 2003 Report

Saturday 1st March

Farnborough 4 - 1 Blyth Spartans

Another win for Farnborough, De Souza, Middleton, Green and Cartwright got the goals for us, while Skedd scored for B.Spartans

Saturday 8th March

Morecambe 1 - 2 Farnborough

Close game, went behind after 16 mins, before De Souza scored just before Half-Time, Green, once again, won it for us. Baptiste was back, but I beleive you shouldn't change a winning side.

Tuesday 11th March

Northwich 2 - 1 Farnborough

Unlucky match, McMahon and Mitchell got the goals for Northwich, while only Middleton could score for us.

Saturday 15th March

Farnborough 3 - 0 F.Green

Great result, Green (2) and Middleton with the goals, puts us up to 2nd icon_cool.gif

Saturday 22nd March

Yeovil 1 - 2 Farnborough

Green has just secured a first team place, after scoring yet again. Baptiste scored the other goal while Grant scored for Yeovil.

Saturday 29th March

Farnborough 1 - 0 N.Borough

Green's only 21, yet he's destroying the Conference....in a good way. Scoring the only goal of the match, he's now scored 11 goals in 9 (3) apps, which is great!

End of Month Stats:

League Postion: 2nd (69 points)

Top Scorer: Baptiste (22 goals)

Most Assists: Baptiste, Cartwright, Hamsher (9 assists)

Highest Av.Rating: Green (7.75)

Just 8 points behind the leaders, Barnet, but only 5 games left. You do the maths!

April/May 2003 Report

End of the season was nearing, could we just make it to the top shot?

Saturday 5th April

Hayes 1 - 1 Farnborough

Bottom placed Hayes shocked us, as we drew 1-1 with them. Luckily Barnet lost, 7 points behind now. Morrel for Hayes on the 45th minute, and Baptiste for us on the 67th minute.

Monday 7th April

Farnborough 0 - 4 Margate

Three problems in this match:

A: We had 2 days to recover from the last match, that ain't fair!

B: The Ref was a Margate Supporter

C: We had 1 Red Card, 2 offisde goals and a pen dissmissed!

Brazier got sent off, then Jones (2), Nancekivell and Hafner all got goals for Margate. Barnet had won the Conference, 10 points ahead with 6 points to play for.

Saturday 26th April

Farnborough 0 - 2 Dag & Red

My worst month at Farnborough continued after we lost 2-0 to Dag & Red, Dean and Piper with the goals. We slipped down to 3rd, Scarborough ahead by 2 points.

Saturday 3rd May

Barnet 1 - 3 Farnborough

A match against the leaders, and we won! After a really bad month, Green (2) and Cartwright got the goals that put us 2nd, for the second year in a row, after Southport beat Scarborough 3-2. DJ Campbell got one back for the Champions, but it was too little, too late.

End of season stats:

League Postion: 2nd (74 points)

Top Scorer: Baptiste (23 goals)

Most Assists: Baptiste, Cartwright, Hamsher (9 assists)

Highest Av.Rating: Green (7.76)

• 2 weeks later...

Transfer News (Farnborough and Top 10 Transfers)

Transfers In (Farnborough)

Allot, Oldham, Bosman (25, English, SC)

S.Hartley, Armagh, 2k (23, N.Irish, SC)

Mickael Kaprielian, Bolton, 400k (22, French, F/RL)

Sean McClare, Barnsley, Bosman (25, Irish, M/RC)

Lee Bullen, Dunfermilne, Bosman (30, Scottish, SC)

Alan White, Luton, 85k (27, English, DC)

Liam Carr, Leigh RMI, 2l (23, English, MC)

Transfers Out

There has been no transers out, De Souza could be leaving though.

Loans In

Gaston Marquet, Nottenham Forest, Played the last 3 months for us last season.

Top 10 Transfers (Since the Start of the Year)

1. Javier Zanetti, Inter to Real Madrid - 22M

2. Pavel Nedved, Juventus to Roma - 16.25M

3. Zinedine Zidane, Real Madrid to Lazio - 14.75M

4. Roberto Carlos, Real Madrid to FC Bayern - 14M

5. Robert Pires, Arsenal to Lazio - 14M

6. Jermaine Defoe, West Ham to Leeds - 13.5M

7. Christian Panucci, Barcelona to Milan - 12.5M

8. Jardel, Sporting to Milan - 12.5M

9. Juan Roman Riquelme, Boca to Juventus - 12M

10. Jaap Stam, Lazio to Man Utd - 12M

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry, forgot about this one, remembered now, though!

August 2003 Report

The start of the season, after being 2nd for the last 2 years, can we finally get up to the Third Divison?

Saturday 16th August

Slough 2 - 2 Farnborough

Not the greastest game, Green scored two for us on the 4th and 27th, but Samuels scored for Slough just after half-time. Hall made it 2-2, so not the greastest of starts.

Tuesday 19th August

Farnborough 0 - 0 Barnet

BORING! Nothing happened, apart from a good performance by Boston's Goalkeeper, Jamie Speare.

Saturday 23rd August

Telford 2 - 3 Farnborough

Finally, a win, De Souza scored on the 2nd minute, but nothing much else happened untill the 69th minute, Martindale scored for Telford, Green scored on the 71st minute, before scoring again on the last minute. Smith got one back for Telford.

Wednesday 27th August

Farnborough 2 - 1 Bath

We nearly lost this one. Milsom made it 1-0 to Bath. Middleton got one back for us just after half-time, then Green scored 3 minutes later to give us the win.

Saturday 30th August

Halesowen 3 - 1 Farnborough

Shocked about this game, a game I expected to win. Patterson made it 1-0 Halesowen, before Giddings made it 2-0 on the 54th minute. Payne then made it 3-0, before Carr got one back for us.

End of Month Stats:

League Postion: 9th (8 points)

Top Scorer: Green (5 goals)

Top Assists: Bunce (2 assists)

Highest Av.Rating: Green (7.80)

Archived